Smart Girls

Yes, Motley and I are now Smart Girls. I bought us both smart phones tonight. I stalked eBay the past two nights pricing phones. I checked with T-Mobile to see how much new ones would cost. I just want more functionality. Something I didn’t think I wanted last November when I got the Samsung Stripe and re-upped with T-Mobile.  Yeah, well since November I found blogging and Twitter and Flickr. Needs change. My tiny little Samsung sucks. I bought a new Dash.

As for Motley, she has a fairly new Razr. We re-upped her not that long ago too. She dropped her phone in the sink. HARD. Now it doesn’t function very well. There are a few places I don’t take my phone for this very reason. Kitchen. Fire. Water. Bad for my phone. Bathroom. Water. Toilet. Even more bad for my phone.  So my phone doesn’t go to either of those places. Apparently, Motley thought the phone was permanently attached to her hand because she texts, IMs, and twats on it so much. Then she went in the kitchen and found out that wasn’t true. Surprise, surprise. So, being the good mom that I am *rolls eyes*, I got her a used BlackBerry 8700G.

Now, don’t you wish I was your mom?

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Smart Girls

You are a good mom to your Motley. Looks like she’s going to have a nice phone that will work great.

My step daughter is on T-Mobile and likes it, although she was bitching about having no service in Park City. Her b/f had service (he’s with AT&T). I tried to explain to her that regardless what phone and carrier you have, there are going to be places where it doesn’t work.

The Dash looks nice. I’ve seen it in action before and it’s pretty cool.

For now, my Treo 755p works for me and I love having a phone that can do more than take calls and send texts.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #15

The Dash looks nice. I’ve seen it in action before and it’s pretty cool.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #15

Kevin – Email sent! Looking forward to the interview.

Blu – I’m curious to see how different the Dash is from the BB. Motley doesn’t drive so no worries on that front. LOL

Kapgar – Only if you take out the trash and clean the litter boxes. 😀

Winters last blog post..Smart Girls

Kevin – Email sent! Looking forward to the interview.

Kapgar – Only if you take out the trash and clean the litter boxes. 😀

Winters last blog post..Smart Girls

5. kapgar says:

Yes… yes I do. Adopt me?

kapgars last blog post..I want some hot stuff…

6. kapgar says:

Yes… yes I do. Adopt me?

kapgars last blog post..I want some hot stuff…

7. Amy-Blu says:

A CrackBerry!!! Bills work bought them for the employees, not sure how much work is getting done with them texting, im’ing and googling while driving cause they have GPS in them too..

Amy-Blus last blog post..I am blonde/red

8. Amy-Blu says:

Amy-Blus last blog post..I am blonde/red

9. Hey, there. I’m to interview you for the Great Interview Experiment. Give me a few days to look around and come up with questions. Send your e-mail address to me at kmcbeav(at)gmail(dot)com so I know where to forward the questions.

10. Hey, there. I’m to interview you for the Great Interview Experiment. Give me a few days to look around and come up with questions. Send your e-mail address to me at kmcbeav(at)gmail(dot)com so I know where to forward the questions.

Yay, Mary! More ink!

Winters last blog post..Smart Girls

Yay, Mary! More ink!

Winters last blog post..Smart Girls

13. MaryO says:

Yes I do. I love my Razor but there is so many other cool phones out there. I am a button person so that would be wicked sweet.
    I made my appt to go get another tatt. I will post it in my blog after I get it. I am so exicited!!!!!!!

14. MaryO says: