I’m Full

The IRS rebate check hit my mailbox today. My return had my old PO box on it so I mailed them a change of address. Did they manage to get the correct address on my check? NO. Bastards. Did they send the check to my old PO Box? NO. Bitches. Whoever got my change of address transposed the numbers when entering it into their system. Morons. Grrr.

Since I was flush, I ordered a white pizza. And boneless hot wings. The wings were a little warm so I drank a few bottles of water with dinner. I’m full now. Thanks Dubya.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to I’m Full

1. At least you got it. I’ve been waiting for mine for 4 months now and nothing. The governor is saying that the government is bankrupt. I’m like, “WTF?! I want my darn money. NOW!” Sheesh…

2. At least you got it. I’ve been waiting for mine for 4 months now and nothing. The governor is saying that the government is bankrupt. I’m like, “WTF?! I want my darn money. NOW!” Sheesh…

Charlene – I can’t afford a house, ergo no insurance to spend it on.

Hilly – Since I am flush, I told Dave I was coming to Dave Diego even if I had to buy your gas! So I will defo help out!

Karl – We shall have some at Nicky Rotten’s!

Othurme – There was bacon on the pizza! It REEKED of bacon. It had spinach, mushrooms, chicken, bacon, and a garlic Parmesan sauce on it. It’s called the Devil’s Triangle. When you come south, we will order one!

Mary – We should be strippers or hookers. Getting turned on by money. *shakes head* We bad.

Marty – I swear, the dumbest shits must work at the IRS. I’ll have a drink for you at Dave Diego.

Winters last blog post..I’m Full

Charlene – I can’t afford a house, ergo no insurance to spend it on.

Karl – We shall have some at Nicky Rotten’s!

Winters last blog post..I’m Full

Nice that you got the rebate check. Mine went all to bills.

Mine was supposed to be a direct deposit, but instead, it was sent to me by check (back at the end of May). The reason? My checking account information could not be verified. The same information they had when they direct deposited my (small) refund at the end of April.

I will never understand how government works.

Enjoy the small influx of extra cash.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #14

Nice that you got the rebate check. Mine went all to bills.

I will never understand how government works.

Enjoy the small influx of extra cash.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #14

7. MaryO says:

We finally got Derek’s travel pay. He came up tp me in bed and told me he was going to say something really sexy. “We have $800 in the account.”
    That is one of the most romantic things he had ever said to me. TO bad the kids were awake.
    So you going to get a new purse? Now that you have gorged on pizza and wings it is the only sensible thing to do. Unless you are going to pay bills, ugh.

8. MaryO says:

9. othurme says:

Why is there no bacon on the white pizza?

othurmes last blog post..Kick Down Some Buckets

10. othurme says:

Why is there no bacon on the white pizza?

othurmes last blog post..Kick Down Some Buckets

11. Karl says:

Mmm, wings and beer.

12. Karl says:

Mmm, wings and beer.

13. Hilly says:

Man, I wish someone would stimulate me. Uh, I mean…my bank account.

Hillys last blog post..Caption Caption, Who’s Got The Caption?

14. Hilly says:

Man, I wish someone would stimulate me. Uh, I mean…my bank account.

Hillys last blog post..Caption Caption, Who’s Got The Caption?

15. my check came on the same day as my house insurance (3 times the amount) so i didn’t even get pizza~~~

Charlene in Arkansass last blog post..Funny things

16. my check came on the same day as my house insurance (3 times the amount) so i didn’t even get pizza~~~

Charlene in Arkansass last blog post..Funny things