Fuck Me Muse

So my last blog post was hot, wasn’t it? I love it when the words flow from me, and they’re tight and passionate and so perfect for a freaking contest… but I don’t use it for such. My contest entry for the Zanctuary writing contest is dragging. It’s actually not flowing which makes it rough going aka work. I guess that should tell me something, huh?

Then yesterday’s blog post just flowed from my fingers when I was half asleep. The words were all perfect. I couldn’t really find any fault in the way I described it. It happened just like that in my dream, but I don’t know how I articulated it so well when I was half asleep and not yet caffeinated.

What kind of muse inspires something as perfect as yesterday’s bit when I’m not even awake, but can’t make Defending Your Love Life work? And where is this muse? Why does he hide on me all the time? He’s a total hit and run lover. Yesterday, he showed up, out of the blue, and fucked me in a good way. When I was working on Defending Your Love Life, the muse was there… but he was fucking me in the bad way. I’ve decided that there is nothing I can do but admit that, while I have a writing/creative muse… he’s also a Fuck Me Muse.

My muse takes great delight in fucking with me and fucking me. He hides out, snacking on my writing bites, getting fat and happy and giving me nothing but silence. Then he goes all bulimic, gets all buff and hard bodied and shows up to inspire something hot and riveting. He is a fickle fucker. I shouldn’t be able to sit down the way this muse fucks me up the ass repeatedly.

This weekend I’ve gotta figure out what I’m doing for this contest. I need another bit like yesterday’s. Longer and hotter though. Something I’ve never posted before. I mean, I was second last year. I gotta defend that and try for number one, don’t I?

I don’t have a lot of faith that my muse will show up, but you never know. I guess I should get the lube out just in case though, eh?

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Fuck Me Muse

Marty – The muse-man is a fickle dude. I’ve had some really long drought periods in my life thanks to him.

Winters last blog post..Using the Past

Winters last blog post..Using the Past

I long for the days when I used to wake up in the middle of night and have something in my head that I need to get down in words. I keep a small handheld PDA with keyboard on my nightstand and have used it here and there, but would love to be woken up more and more with ideas.

They are flowing, just not as much as I would like them to.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #14

They are flowing, just not as much as I would like them to.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #14

Justin – That’s weird. But totally fascinating!

Mary – I’m more of an AstroGlide girl. HEH. Your new dude is truly dark. You must have some aggressions to get out. Oh, wait. You have 3 kids. OF COURSE, you’ve got aggressions to release! 😉

Susan – Nah. I don’t feel the need to defend it. I’m pretty sure that last year people knew who wrote a few of the pieces, including the winner and mine. I was happy with second. It wasn’t a contest where the submissions were reviewed by professionals after all. It was a simple vote by the members of the message board.

I’ve given up on Defending Your Love Life for the moment. Mr. Muse brought some music and we had a little get together this morning. He reminded me of my past and instead of fucking me, just kissed me really hard. So the new piece is already half done at 2500 words. After the contest is over, I’ll post it here. I can’t post it beforehand.

Winters last blog post..Fuck Me Muse

Justin – That’s weird. But totally fascinating!

Winters last blog post..Fuck Me Muse

7. Do you HAVE to defend your second place? Hell, no. You can move on, and if this piece is fighting you, maybe that’s because you’re not looking for bigger and better in the right places.

As for that muse, he probably wants a whip and a strong, sure hand to treat you more evenly. Have fun. 😀

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan Speaks: Laugh with Me

8. Do you HAVE to defend your second place? Hell, no. You can move on, and if this piece is fighting you, maybe that’s because you’re not looking for bigger and better in the right places.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan Speaks: Laugh with Me

9. MaryO says:

A little vaseoline does wonders. Helps just smooth out the rough start.
    I think the bastard is helping me out. My new guy is flowing out my fingers lately. Hell even impressed Derek with my dark writing. Bout to go write some more actually. I’ll kick him out and send him your way. After this next post promise.

10. MaryO says:

A little vaseoline does wonders. Helps just smooth out the rough start.

11. Justin Scott says:

I used to have a sleeping disorder. I would wake up in the middle of the night and “night type”. Just click clack away until I guess I went back to bed. It was the best writing I ever wrote, sometimes sweet and sometimes troubling but always better than what I wrote while awake. Sleep is my muse.

12. Justin Scott says: