Almost Snoopy Dancin’

Guess what Motley found?

Never underestimate the ability of a teenager to find a needle (Photoshop CD) in a haystack (the Katrina rubble conditions in her bedroom). Now, if she can just find the CD case with the license code, I’ll be ecstatic!

BTW, she was on Crotch Shot Radio‘s New Music show yesterday.

I’ve edited to add this. I Twittered this yesterday, but Susan saying that photo is hot reminded me of this. This is a video on Andrei Andrei’s blog. He’s one of the 5 guys in the vid. Turn your sound down and just watch. The song is some Japanese artist. As Karl twatted, “Is she saying goo goo gaga, cause I can’t understand a word she’s singing.” Trust me. Sound off. Hotness on.

Also, I’m guest posting at Amber’s today so stop by and show me and Amber some luv!

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Almost Snoopy Dancin’

Marty – I was thinking the same thing. Nothing like a hot pic to get the blood flowing!

Hurrah for Motley… As as Susan says, that picture is fucking hot… like a modern remake of that famous scene in “From Here to Eternity” with Deborah Kerr.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #13

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #13

Susan – No, it’s not just you. That pic is hot. It’s my sig tag at Zanctuary, but I think I stole the pic from Midnight Moon Cafe. I think. Not sure, really.

7. Yay, Motley!

And holy shit, Winter, that picture is hot. Or maybe it’s me. Wait until you see what I’m working on!!!

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan’s Inside Writing: Old Friends