Tired of Setup

Still working on set ups here. My puter is not ready yet. I have to reload everything. The thing that is freaking my shit out is that I can’t find my Photoshop CD. I’m really frightened that I won’t find it. I haven’t seen it since September. I can’t live without Photoshop. I’m gonna lose it if I’ve lost it. Really.

So I have a non-stop headache just thinking about what I lost: all the email in my inbox and save boxes, all my bookmarks… not files thank goodness. In September, when I had a meltdown of my old machine, I promised myself I would get Mozy and back up stuff online. Once I built the Green Machine, I kept putting off the Mozy thing. Well, I got Mozy today. A few days too late to save my bookmarks and email, but next time I’ll be better prepared.

Also, I bought a better mobo this time. We use Asus boards at work a lot. I feel more comfortable with this board for all it gave me fits in the install. I know they don’t go out very often. And out of this mess I now have a 160 GB hard drive for Motley and a Sempron 3400+ if I can bend the pins back up from where they got squished in the corner. I’ll take my time with that little project. All I need now is a motherboard and some memory. I already have a nice black and silver tower for her.

I’m not sure why I’m planning to build her a puter. She still hasn’t come home.

I’m tired now. As soon as my Porsche Cayman screensaver installs, I’m gonna have a bottle of water and hit the hay. If you like the Cayman, get the screensaver from Porsche’s website. I love it. And actually, the Cayman is the first Porsche I’ve ever liked. Always been a bit of a Ferrari girl myself going back to the days when Nikki Lauda drove for them…

I digress. Must be time for bed. I WILL catch up on blogs. I promise. I love you all too much to skip you.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Tired of Setup

1. diesel says:

I freaking hate it when I lose a CD. Or the stupid license code.

diesels last blog post..Thursday Shout-out

2. diesel says:

I freaking hate it when I lose a CD. Or the stupid license code.

diesels last blog post..Thursday Shout-out

3. maryo says:

I didnt understand half of what you said. Yes my tenchotard is showing. Hell I dont even know how to use photoshop. One day I will figure it out. Than something better will come along.

4. maryo says:

5. Motley says:

I’ll probably find it in the mess that is my room… Or something. If it’s in my room, I know where it’ll be. I have the case for it for some reason, but the CD isn’t in there. Mama, I have like… nine bug bites on one foot and it’s iiiiitchy. I think I was bitten by a black widow, the bites on me look the same as the ones in pictures online… I dunno, it’s weird. Anyway, I still can’t find a damn ride, but I might be able to get home today to do some work. Me’n Jessica are going to a friend’s house and he lives by us, so I can probably just go by and do some cleaning for ya and dig around for the Photoshop CD a bit. I love you! <3

Motleys last blog post..HNT: Friends Are Good For Many Things

6. Motley says:

Motleys last blog post..HNT: Friends Are Good For Many Things

7. I’m sending your Photoshop good vibes so it’ll stop hiding. Hang in there!!

8. I’m sending your Photoshop good vibes so it’ll stop hiding. Hang in there!!

9. Amy-Blu says:

Have you looked with your scanner or photos? I put stuff in the oddest places sometimes thinking I’ll remember.

Amy-Blus last blog post..one of those days

10. Amy-Blu says:

Amy-Blus last blog post..one of those days

I’ve built so many PCs from the ground up back in the day. The last couple I built were earlier this year, but they were new for a client. Only had some minor data to move over.

I really feel for all that you’ve been through. But you are close. Hopefully the Photoshop CD will show up. I would be lost without that program as well.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #12