Draggin’

Usually, I am this:

Today I am this:

Fuck, I’m tired. Seriously tired. As in stay in bed until 10 am tired. That’s unheard of in my house unless I’m sick. I’m not bright. Not scintillating. Not fun. Not creative. I feel dull, dull, dull. Oh, wait. I Photoshopped something for my friend Jen, she of the awesome boobage.

It’s a picture for the Bar. A little dirty dancing scene to make someone jealous. It works spectacularly well too.

Looking at CNN just now… only to find my home turf is on fire. Big Sur was part of my stomping grounds in Monterey County. Apparently, it’s ablaze now. It’s really sad to think of such a beautiful place consumed by fire.

I need a laugh so I’m reposting a pic that makes me laugh. Mary and ShinyBitch will get a big laugh too. Maybe it will make you laugh. I dunno. Click on it and see it full size. There’s just something about giraffe sex that makes you giggle.

Yeah. That worked. I’m smiling now even though it’s time to go to work. At least it’s Friday and I can sleep in a little tomorrow. After that, I’ll be glued to the twats from BrittCon. Hopefully, I’ll have something to say here in my blog this weekend. Perhaps I’ll have some tiara photos. Oooh. There’s an idea. I think I’ll take Dave’s tiara to the cemetery today and take photos. HEH. Happy Friday!

PS: The tiara IS on the road today. Check my Flickr feed to see where the tiara is currently! Also, there will be updates on Twitter, if the stupid thing decides to work today. Follow me to be updated on the tiara!

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Draggin’

1. whall says:

Is it just me, or does the “receiver” in the giraffe picture seem, well, annoyed? Bored? Ho-Hum? Maybe they know they’re being filmed, and this is like, what, the millionth sex video they’ve done and the excitement is just plain gone.

2. whall says:

3. Giraffe sex… hahaha! They sure have to get creative to have sex, uh?

4. Giraffe sex… hahaha! They sure have to get creative to have sex, uh?

5. Shiny Bitch says:

Yes! Yes! Y-E-S! Giraffes fucking is downright hilarious! It’s like, how the hell does it happen?? The male’s front legs looks all locked up and shit.
    Heard about hose fires in CalState. Hopefully the fires will be put out soon. And as always…nice PS’ed picture!

6. Shiny Bitch says:

7. Yes, giraffe sex made me giggle. I needed it; The Tour Manager’s been sitting on an airplane AT THE GATE for over an hour. And people ask why I hate to fly anymore?

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Thursday Thirteen — Susan’s Scary Brain

8. Yes, giraffe sex made me giggle. I needed it; The Tour Manager’s been sitting on an airplane AT THE GATE for over an hour. And people ask why I hate to fly anymore?

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Thursday Thirteen — Susan’s Scary Brain

9. Amy-Blu says:

They look bored, how can you look bored during sex, especially sex standing up and doggy style?

Sorry your down in the dumps, you need a sticky dart gun to shoot your coworkers with 🙂

Amy-Blus last blog post..Nothing new to all of us

10. Amy-Blu says:

Amy-Blus last blog post..Nothing new to all of us

11. hey girl~~~~~ we got the zoo thingy going on don’t week~~~ you’ve got fucking FUCK, fibro fog (giraffe) i hate it when i forget a word
    it must be something in the water or air or uranus~~~ i haven’t felt good ~~we had to take my 75 year old father to the hospital~~he’s a severe brittle diabetic and his kidneys have lost 75% of “his regular function”~~~ his blood sugar dropped over 300 points in less than an hour, heatbeat and all that shit too~~~~
    he said of it was his time to die he wanted to die at home instead of that stupid weekend doctor killing hime

if you thiink about it that makes a lot of fucking sense

PLAWYN BSWD

char

Charlene in Arkansass last blog post..fucking goat part III & thanks for hnt

12. hey girl~~~~~ we got the zoo thingy going on don’t week~~~ you’ve got fucking FUCK, fibro fog (giraffe) i hate it when i forget a word

if you thiink about it that makes a lot of fucking sense

PLAWYN BSWD

char

Charlene in Arkansass last blog post..fucking goat part III & thanks for hnt

13. Vixen says:

ARGH, something ate my comment.

So I said blah, blah, blah Big Sur….blah lots of time there as a kid…blah blah never got to take my kids…blah blah

Cheer up sweetie, tomorrow we get to sleep in. (that is the only part I really remember word for word)

14. Vixen says:

ARGH, something ate my comment.

Mojo – Thanks for the great pics! I just had a minute to glance at them, but I’ll go back at lunch and check them out more thoroughly and comment.

Marty – That pic just cracks me up! I like naughty conga. I gotta tell ShinyBitch that one!

Winters last blog post..Draggin’

Winters last blog post..Draggin’

That giraffe picture is very funny. It almost looks like they are doing the conga… a naughty conga.

19. Mojo says:

Sorry you’re feeling out of sorts today. I thought I warned you about those iron-poor types. But maybe
    this
    will help a little. Surely there’s one shot among the three that’ll get a shiver going.

20. Mojo says: