Who’s a Marcus Whore?

How can I top the Marcus mosaic I did last week? I should never have done that. I just spoiled all the future Mondays. I do have a nice Marcus pic though. I thought perhaps something rather formal was needed since we do have the last of our awards to hand out today. So here’s Marcus in a collar, cuffs, and a tie. Hee hee.

It’s just perfectly appropriate that the end of Blog Reader Appreciation Week should fall at the end of the Marcus Award contest. I’m just a giving fool! And for those of you who didn’t win something, there is still an open contest at this blog. No one ever won the Find the Air France Commercial guy. The commercial is called “Pool” and no one has been able to discover the name of the man in the commercial. If someone is brave enough to try, here’s the link the post about this contest. I found the name of the director, which escapes me now, but it’s buried in one of my posts. I did blog about this commercial at least 3 or 4 times.

To recap my BRAW stuff, Hilly talked to me on Woopra (and remains the only person ever to talk to me on this!) and won a pack of Dave’s playing cards when my order arrives. Marty’s name was drawn from the Dooney purse in the comment entries contest and he wins a hat from our Cafepress store. The end of the Marcus Award contest also fell on Friday. I tallied up the numbers and… MaryO from My Two Cents wins a fanged t-shirt! YAY!!!

I have no clue how she managed to outlast Fab on this one because she’s been pregnant and caring for a newborn plus 2 kids, a DH, pets, and a job through it all. I have no idea how she found the time to come by here, read, and post 115 comments! Now, that is loyalty for ya! Mary… I LOVES YA! Send me a PM at the Bar and tell me what size t-shirt you want.

Keep your eyes peeled for more tiara pics this week. Also, I’m still thinking about ideas for how I should be awarding the Marcus and the Alaric in the future, so feel free to leave your thoughts and ideas on that in comments. Believe me, I will appreciate every one! Have a yummy Monday!

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Who’s a Marcus Whore?

Marcus is my friend… 🙂

martymankinss last blog post..Just Another Scooter Sunday

Marcus is my friend… 🙂

martymankinss last blog post..Just Another Scooter Sunday

3. Shiny Bitch says:

Oh no, Wint…you didn’t spoil Marcus Mondays with last Monday’s Mosaic. This is very nice. Very nice indeedy. *Cranks A/C to Antartica degrees*

4. Shiny Bitch says:

Matt – Thanks!

Mary – Burt’s Bees. They make the best stuff for your lips. No matter how much I kiss up to you my lips remain supple thanks to Burt. Which is a good thing cause I luvs ya back! MUAH!

Matt – Thanks!

7. maryo says:

Yes I am a Slut for you Winter. See that is Slut with a capital letter.
    Wanna know how I did it?? Still tryingto figure it out but I think it is because I luv’s ya back and hang on every word you say.
    All ths kissing up is chapping my lips.

8. maryo says:

Yes I am a Slut for you Winter. See that is Slut with a capital letter.
    All ths kissing up is chapping my lips.

9. Matt-Man says:

Have a Fab-O Marcus Monday, Winter…Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Hey!! Let’s Go Camping!!

10. Matt-Man says:

Have a Fab-O Marcus Monday, Winter…Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Hey!! Let’s Go Camping!!