Old Is New Again

They are back. Larry King had them on last Friday. They all look pretty good. Well, I mean that guitar player looks like death warmed over, but then again, he looked like that 25 years ago. The singer, still brash. The drummer, still smiling that little boy smile. The bass player, still one of the most intelligent creative men in music, if you discount the fact that he will always be an addict even sober.

Rott saw them before they got big. It was at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, and they were on the cusp of being famous. The crowd was frentic, and somene stabbed Rott in the back. He still has the scar. He wears it like a badge of honor.

They’ve been copied by other bands, but no one could ever do “it” the way Motley Crue did. They are old, but they are hot. Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee… oh baby. Ok, I’m turning on a fan now. While I’m cooling off, listen to a tune by a quartet of old guys who have issues, but can still rock your thong off.

BTW, Cruefest tickets are on sale. Hope you enjoyed the Tuesday Tune!

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Old Is New Again

Amber – It’s not weird for me at all. I have a number of Motley Crue related posts on my blog. Nikki Sixx is officially the only man older than myself that I would fuck. In fact it’s a dream of mine to fuck him. Oh, and have I said that I’ve dreamed I fucked him and blogged about the dream? HEH. There are a couple of Nikki dreams on here I think…

Winters last blog post..Draggin’

Winters last blog post..Draggin’

3. Amber says:

Oh My Gosh! So weird you’ve got this posted.

That interview was the one I watched while getting a pedicure last week. I have to agree: they’ve definitely still got “it!”

Ambers last blog post..A Little Aggression… Not ALWAYS a Bad Thing?

4. Amber says:

Oh My Gosh! So weird you’ve got this posted.

Ambers last blog post..A Little Aggression… Not ALWAYS a Bad Thing?

Marty – I’ve heard it on Rhapsody. I’m gonna have to buy it too.

Mary – No concerts are icky. It’s sad.

Tempest – I’m still in love with Nikki.

Shiny – yeah, I wanna go too.

Diesel – I dunno about testicles… some guys like em. But I think you are a ballsy guy. 😉

Tech Babe – Read Tommyland. He’s even hotter when you know what he’s thinking. LOL

Winters last blog post..Got the Look

Marty – I’ve heard it on Rhapsody. I’m gonna have to buy it too.

Mary – No concerts are icky. It’s sad.

Tempest – I’m still in love with Nikki.

Shiny – yeah, I wanna go too.

Winters last blog post..Got the Look

7. Tech Babe says:

BTW, Tommy’s still hot and sexxii…there’s something about that asshole look that just draws me…heh…

Tech Babes last blog post..Are You Smarter Than an Asshole?

8. Tech Babe says:

Tech Babes last blog post..Are You Smarter Than an Asshole?

9. Tech Babe says:

Love the new “Saints of Los Angeles” track! Have it on my myspace page=)

Rock on Crue!

Tech Babes last blog post..The Office Slut

10. Tech Babe says:

Love the new “Saints of Los Angeles” track! Have it on my myspace page=)

Rock on Crue!

Tech Babes last blog post..The Office Slut

11. diesel says:

Hmmm. Never was a huge Crue fan. Maybe I have too many testicles.

diesels last blog post..Vote!

12. diesel says:

Hmmm. Never was a huge Crue fan. Maybe I have too many testicles.

diesels last blog post..Vote!

13. Shiny Bitch says:

*Bawls* I wanna go to Cruefest! I wanna I wanna! I’d love to see the guys again. They put on a great show last time and I’m sure they’ll do it again.
    Yes, Tommy and Sixx are wayyyy smokin’ hot, even for old dudes. But seriously, that ‘death warmed over’ guy…ick. He gives me the willys. *shudders*

14. Shiny Bitch says:

15. They were hot back then, and they’re still kicking some serious ass today. *wg* And I still have a huge crush on Nikki Sixx. *wiggles eyerbrows*

16. They were hot back then, and they’re still kicking some serious ass today. *wg* And I still have a huge crush on Nikki Sixx. *wiggles eyerbrows*

17. maryo says:

If i could go i would. Been awile since i went to a concert. To bad they wont be closer than 4 hours from me. That the only thing i miss about living near a city.

18. maryo says:

I actually was watching the Larry King the other night with the Crue on. Larry King made the Crue look young again.

Going to get the new album today at lunch. $10 at Best Buy.

Got tix for July 29th show at Usana Amp here in Utah.

martymankinss last blog post..Just Another Scooter Sunday

Going to get the new album today at lunch. $10 at Best Buy.

Got tix for July 29th show at Usana Amp here in Utah.

martymankinss last blog post..Just Another Scooter Sunday

Susan – There ya go!

Susan – There ya go!

23. What? No recent pictures?

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Fiction Outtake: Protection (just before Trevor’s Song era)

24. What? No recent pictures?