Pretty Pretty Bitches!

Saturday was the best day ever! Spending the day with Snackiepoo was awesome! Or maybe I should say amazing. Yanno, just in case we need a synonym so awesome isn’t said too much. HEH. 😉 Sorry. Inside joke there.  I received my prize of lunch with Hilly at the always yummy Claim Jumper. Then we stopped in at Avenue quickly because they were having a $10 sale. Four shirts and $32 later, we headed to Hilly’s nail salon. Holy crap does that place pamper you and fuss over you! Most places are just in a hurry to get you out! I now have… pink toes. Not my usual red or purple… they are distinctly pink now.

After the mani/pedi pampering… Hilly broke out the tiara for a ride through her neighborhood Starbucks. So while Dave was enjoying Daveattle, his tiara was having fun too. At the moment, the tiara is resting comfortably with Marcus and Alaric on my dresser. I believe you will see it again on Thursday at Socially Dead when Motley takes the tiara for a Half-Naked Thursday spin.

That’s it for me today. Don’t forget to listen to Snackie Radio today. It’s another episode of the Answer Bitches. Hop on over to Hilly’s site for details. Also, many many good wishes to Marty Mankins who got married yesterday in Lake Tahoe! A big MUAH! for you and your new wife, Marty! Everyone have a great Sunday and I’ll see you at the radio shows!

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Pretty Pretty Bitches!

Wow. Thanks for the wishes, Winter. I will be doing some new blog posts this week with updates on the wedding and the trip.

martymankinss last blog post..Just Another Scooter Sunday

martymankinss last blog post..Just Another Scooter Sunday

3. I just love your posts. Hate I missed the shows yesterday but I was busy earning my whore button….yippeeeeee

Charlene in Arkansass last blog post..An AWESOME weekend

4. I just love your posts. Hate I missed the shows yesterday but I was busy earning my whore button….yippeeeeee

Charlene in Arkansass last blog post..An AWESOME weekend

SJ – Thanks so much! I had a great time.

Hilly – I think we look MUCH better in pink than Dave. Well, unless we can persuade him to wear a pink tutu with the tiara. Then maybe he’d look better than us. LOL

Shiny – I like the look of it. I mean, I always get stuck wearing pink because it looks good on me, but so far I’d not found a pink I could handle on my toes. I do like that shade tho so I bought the bottle.

SJ – Thanks so much! I had a great time.

7. Shiny Bitch says:

I’m SHOCKED that you’d gone with pink polish this time around! SHOCKED! LOL They do look purdy though!
    I’m glad you had fun. It’s always good to have girl time with a fellow friend.
    And btw…love the tiaras!!

8. Shiny Bitch says:

I’m glad you had fun. It’s always good to have girl time with a fellow friend.
    And btw…love the tiaras!!

9. Hilly says:

I dunno…I think we look better in the tiara than Davey-Joe does…

(hides from Dave yet again)

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday: Bullets Over Hillywood

10. Hilly says:

I dunno…I think we look better in the tiara than Davey-Joe does…

(hides from Dave yet again)

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday: Bullets Over Hillywood

11. SJ says:

Awesome photos! Love the pink toesies.

SJs last blog post..And you’re all invited!

12. SJ says:

Awesome photos! Love the pink toesies.

SJs last blog post..And you’re all invited!