Word!

Click on my Wordle to see it full size. I thought vampires woulda been bigger…

Don’t forget! The Blog Reader Appreciation contest ends at 9 pm Pacific time on Friday night. Every comment gives you a ticket in the drawing for a hat.

I’m ready to relax this weekend. I need some pampering. Snackiepoo and I are gonna go spoil ourselves. We deserve it, dontcha think? Maybe Dave2’s tiara should come along too…

Happy Friday!

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Word!

1. Matt-Man says:

Look at that big ol’ Matt name. Purrrr, Winter.

Matt-Mans last blog post..Three Babes, and Two COWS

2. Matt-Man says:

Look at that big ol’ Matt name. Purrrr, Winter.

Matt-Mans last blog post..Three Babes, and Two COWS

Mary – Marcus was inevitable. Sex not so much. I really thought vampires would be bigger.

Marty – You should. It was pretty fun.

Hilly – Long may the tiara reign!

Vixen – The hair is done. Tomorrow nails with Hilly! Hope you have a great weekend too!

Avitable – I like thing(s). I especially like men’s thing(s). Prolly why I love your cartoons so much. I guess I’m not very descriptive when I write about me. I’ve probably used up my quota of intelligent words in my fiction. Heh.

Winters last blog post..Word!

Marty – You should. It was pretty fun.

Hilly – Long may the tiara reign!

Winters last blog post..Word!

5. Avitable says:

Apparently you write “things” and “thing” quite a bit.

Avitables last blog post..I’ve been putting this off

6. Avitable says:

Apparently you write “things” and “thing” quite a bit.

Avitables last blog post..I’ve been putting this off

7. Vixen says:

You deserve some pampering. Enjoy your weekend!

Vixens last blog post..I Am A Modern Day Knight In Shining Armor

8. Vixen says:

You deserve some pampering. Enjoy your weekend!

Vixens last blog post..I Am A Modern Day Knight In Shining Armor

9. Hilly says:

Wherever I go, that tiara goes! It’s like a self-inflicted albatross ;).

Hillys last blog post..Who Do You Want To Be Today?

10. Hilly says:

Wherever I go, that tiara goes! It’s like a self-inflicted albatross ;).

Hillys last blog post..Who Do You Want To Be Today?

Looks like Wayne started something here. I may have to try this over on my blog.

Marcus wins the top mention… no surprise there.

martymankinss last blog post..Random Leakage #2 – Off To Tahoe

Marcus wins the top mention… no surprise there.

martymankinss last blog post..Random Leakage #2 – Off To Tahoe

13. maryo says:

Who would have thought Marcus would be one of the biggest words on there??? Not with you Winter never. Now if the word sex would have been with it and beside it than it would have been perfect.

14. maryo says: