TT the 18th-Spit It Out!

This is Blog Reader Appreciation Week so I thought I’d post the 13 most amusing (to me anyway) comments that have been posted on my blog in the last six months. The problem is that I can’t choose. I have 22 and they are in no particular order. Oh, well. Just consider it a week’s worth of extras in this Thursday Thirteen.

1. othurme

A list of things that are under appreciated:

Bacon

The End

2. Shiny Gal

“Oh, Jimmy. This is never going to work when your cock keeps snapping off.”

3. Jason X

Zombies have great sex, they just can’t ever reach a climax. It’s very frustrating for them… I know. I’ve been with a few…

4. whall

Man am I disappointed. I searched google for “big bust” and *this* is the post I get? SHEESH!

5. Matt-Man

Wow you are multi-talented. You make bras look good, build a sweet computer, and spit out good looking kids. You my dear, are a triple-threat. Cheers!!

6. Diesel

Wow, what do you have to say to get censored on blog talk radio? Seems like you’d have to be in favor of monkeys sodomizing orphans or something.

No, wait, I think Fab has done that.

7. Mr. Fabulous

Karl IS a sexy bastard. It’s all I can do not to drive down there and sodomize him.

8. metalmom

I’ll fuck ‘em up if you tell me who they are……I roll like that.

9. Hilly

Eliza totally trumps Liz!

(hides from Dave)

10. Karl

I’ll have to go check out the PITA’s site. Glad she’s familiar with my phallus.

11. bluepaintred

good god. I want to eat that. its so cute, its fucking edible. way to go you fucker. now I’m a pussy eater wannabe. What will my husband think??!

12. martymankins

There’s something about a pair of boobs and a little baby on the same page that makes me envious to be young again…. he he

13. Susan Helene Gottfried

THE BACKSTREET BOYS???

*shakes head*

Oh, Winter. How could you? HOW could you?

14. Motley

She’s hot. He’s hot. Can we video tape them having sex?

15. Avitable

What’s wrong with a midget working in a slaughterhouse?

16. Jen

Being at work stopped the immediate search for giraffe print sex toys…*sigh*

17. Vixen

Oh there you are. I couldn’t find you for a minute.

18. Dave2

Is that my tiara on that giraffe?

19. jester

Maybe I’ll have a better comment when I stop laughing myself silly.

20. maryo

Nothing like a bunch of chicks beating the shit out of evil.

21. Nicholas

Nice toes, nice bra, nice nipple shadow. Where’s the rest of you?

And this one is just for me… cuz it makes me feel good.

22. Jennifer McKenzie

Man, I LOVE your stuff!!!! You are frickin’ brilliant.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Now, I’m laughing. And looking forward to the next six months of funny comments. I love you people! MUAH!

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to TT the 18th-Spit It Out!

1. Karl says:

That Fab has exquisite taste.

Karls last blog post..Shh! I’m Trying to Hear if Britt Makes Jungle Noises

2. Karl says:

That Fab has exquisite taste.

Karls last blog post..Shh! I’m Trying to Hear if Britt Makes Jungle Noises

3. metalmom says:

Your commenters are some funny folks! Especially that Metalmom chick.

metalmoms last blog post..In Memoriam

4. metalmom says:

Your commenters are some funny folks! Especially that Metalmom chick.

metalmoms last blog post..In Memoriam

5. Shaunesay says:

LOL! Those were fun! *chuckling cause WOM made the list*

Shaunesays last blog post..A Profusion of Petunias

6. Shaunesay says:

LOL! Those were fun! *chuckling cause WOM made the list*

Shaunesays last blog post..A Profusion of Petunias

7. What a great way to start my morning, babe. Thanks.

But I still haven’t heard an explanation of that Backstreet thing you claim to like…

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Giving You… Bobbie Faye!

8. What a great way to start my morning, babe. Thanks.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Giving You… Bobbie Faye!

Vix – The comments are always the best. People can be sooo amusing!

Matt – You have such a great way with words. I always look forward to seeing what you have to say.

Claudia – My readers are all intelligent people. It’s just my luck they’re all amusing too!

Tempest – The posts aren’t as good alone as they are with the comments. The comments are the whipped cream and cherry on the sundae.

Marty – You’re a wise man to appreciate the boobage!

Hilly – Doesn’t it? I can just hear the outrage in his voice. *snicker*

Gal – I could hear the outrage in Susan’s voice too! lol

Darla – It’s true that as one liners, they are great!

Storyteller – Thanks so much!

Jason – I’m always so sly and snarky on your blog. You bring out that side of me. 😉

Nicholas – I’m so glad you’re back! Fluffiness hasn’t been very funny without you! And yes, you did say that… way back toward the beginning of my blog. 🙂

Vix – The comments are always the best. People can be sooo amusing!

Marty – You’re a wise man to appreciate the boobage!

Hilly – Doesn’t it? I can just hear the outrage in his voice. *snicker*

Gal – I could hear the outrage in Susan’s voice too! lol

Darla – It’s true that as one liners, they are great!

Storyteller – Thanks so much!

11. Nicholas says:

Did I actually say that??

Great TT!

12. Nicholas says:

Did I actually say that??

Great TT!

13. Jason X says:

I’m glad I can make you laugh. I always get a good laugh when you post comments on my blog too!

Jason Xs last blog post..Zenda the Persian

14. Jason X says:

Jason Xs last blog post..Zenda the Persian

15. storyteller says:

Clever idea for a T-13 … very entertaining ;–)
    Hugs and blessings,

storytellers last blog post..Thursday Thirteen # 29 -Springtime Butterflies

16. storyteller says:

Clever idea for a T-13 … very entertaining ;–)
    Hugs and blessings,

storytellers last blog post..Thursday Thirteen # 29 -Springtime Butterflies

17. Darla says:

Oh, these are fun! Maybe even better out of context. 🙂

Darlas last blog post..TT #104

18. Darla says:

Oh, these are fun! Maybe even better out of context. 🙂

Darlas last blog post..TT #104

19. I’m familiar with Susan Helene Gottfried’s taste in music, so #13 made me smile. But I must agree with Hilly (above). The tiara/giraffe one is PRICELESS! (Thanks for visiting my TT)

The Gal Herselfs last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #72 — Dipping my toe into random waters

20. I’m familiar with Susan Helene Gottfried’s taste in music, so #13 made me smile. But I must agree with Hilly (above). The tiara/giraffe one is PRICELESS! (Thanks for visiting my TT)

21. Hilly says:

The tiara one made me giggle loudly!

Hillys last blog post..Tooting Your Own Horns….

22. Hilly says:

The tiara one made me giggle loudly!

Hillys last blog post..Tooting Your Own Horns….

What a great list. And I made the list…. with my words of gratitude for boobs.

What a great list. And I made the list…. with my words of gratitude for boobs.

25. Oh, I’ll have to check out some of these tonight. Great TT, Winter! 🙂

26. Oh, I’ll have to check out some of these tonight. Great TT, Winter! 🙂

27. What a fun way to celebrate your readers! Good for you, Winter! 🙂

On a Limb with Claudias last blog post..Thursday Thirteen – I love helicopters buzzing my house.

28. What a fun way to celebrate your readers! Good for you, Winter! 🙂

29. Matt-Man says:

That was a good idea for a post. And you, my dear are a triple threat. Cheers to ya Winter!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Half Nekkid Thursday: Bon Apetit

30. Matt-Man says:

Matt-Mans last blog post..Half Nekkid Thursday: Bon Apetit

31. Vixen says:

Comments like these are what keeps me going. Like your posts aren’t funny enough, sometimes the comments just slay me.

Vixens last blog post..Inside my screwed up mind

32. Vixen says:

Vixens last blog post..Inside my screwed up mind

Wacky Mommy – Thanks!

Shiny Bitch – The comments are often the best part. Some of the commenters like Avitable are great at one liners!

Gattina – The off the wall comments are always some of the most amusing ones.

Nicole – I’m lucky to have readers with a great sense of humor.

Adelle – You might have! My TTs are rather tame compared to some other stuff.

Mary – You would have to ask Jen. I’m not sure anyone makes a giraffe printed dildo.

Journeywoman – Thanks for coming by!

Winters last blog post..TT the 18th – Spit It Out!

Wacky Mommy – Thanks!

Gattina – The off the wall comments are always some of the most amusing ones.

Nicole – I’m lucky to have readers with a great sense of humor.

Adelle – You might have! My TTs are rather tame compared to some other stuff.

Journeywoman – Thanks for coming by!

Winters last blog post..TT the 18th – Spit It Out!

35. Journeywoman says:

Great list. Thanks for stopping by.

Journeywomans last blog post..Thursday Thirteen–My favorite muppets

36. Journeywoman says:

Great list. Thanks for stopping by.

Journeywomans last blog post..Thursday Thirteen–My favorite muppets

37. maryo says:

I know, i know…where have i been? Had a conference down in little rock i had to go to. I run low income housing & i trully think if the government doesnt chenge some word in a rule they feel dirty somehow. I misse getting my daily dose of sunlight.
    I have 1 question… did jen ever find that toy?

38. maryo says:

I have 1 question… did jen ever find that toy?

39. Hilarious. It’s apparent I’ve missed some rather ‘interesting’ posts lol Happy T13!

Adelle Laudans last blog post..

40. Hilarious. It’s apparent I’ve missed some rather ‘interesting’ posts lol Happy T13!

Adelle Laudans last blog post..

41. What a great list. Love the comments!

42. What a great list. Love the comments!

43. Gattina says:

Funny list I enjoyed it because last week I did a TT about comments some people leave which don’t respond at all to the post !

Gattinas last blog post..

44. Gattina says:

Gattinas last blog post..

45. Shiny Bitch says:

Your TTs can be funny but this week’s was downright hilarious. When I post my own comment I like to read what others had to say but obviously, I can’t get to all of them. Thanks for putting these comments up.

46. Shiny Bitch says: