Three

I have three things to share with you today. First up, Hellohahanarf requested this, and I’m sure someone will make some really fantastical one, but I made this little badge this way for a reason. Royal purple badge with golden letters. C’mon. It’s very… Cinderella. Classy. Proud. I’m putting one in my sidebar. I mean, after all, didn’t I admit to some really bad behavior on Jester’s show last night? Well, bad behavior if you’re the Moral Majority anyway. Hot guys seem to like it…

When I was over at Karl’s blog, I found out he is Spiderman. That is too cool. I had to take that quiz, thinking perhaps I’m Wonder Woman or Catwoman. Mrow! Instead, I got something MUCH better! I am… I’m…

Find out Which Marvel Superhero Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!

Can you tell how excited I am to be The Punisher? I freaking LOVE IT!!

Okay, here’s my last thing for today, my Tuesday Tune. From the Punisher soundtrack. This is the version without Amy Lee. I like Amy Lee, but I totally think this version is better. Then again, I’m kind of an acoustic girl when it comes to songs like these.

Don’t forget about BRAW! If you want to know what I’m giving away and how you can win it check out last Sunday’s post!

Go forth and save the world, one blog post at a time! Happy Tuesday! MUAH!

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Three

1. Vixen says:

I am IRONMAN.

Really. What else is there to say. I am IronMan.

Vixens last blog post..Inside my screwed up mind

2. Vixen says:

I am IRONMAN.

Really. What else is there to say. I am IronMan.

Vixens last blog post..Inside my screwed up mind

3. Mmm. Broken. A favorite in my world, too.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Giving You… Bobbie Faye!

4. Mmm. Broken. A favorite in my world, too.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Giving You… Bobbie Faye!

Avitable – How odd. I can see Karl as Spidey, but you seem more of a Daredevil with vision kinda superhero to me.

Hilly – Well, there is a correlation there that I can see. I guess being an Iron Fist doesn’t preclude you from having a Pure Heart.

7. Hilly says:

I’m the Iron Fist….

Honor. Dedication. And above all, purity of heart…blah blah blah”

Hillys last blog post..I’m So Yours For The Taking….

8. Hilly says:

I’m the Iron Fist….

Honor. Dedication. And above all, purity of heart…blah blah blah”

Hillys last blog post..I’m So Yours For The Taking….

9. Avitable says:

Apparently, I’m Spider-man. Ugh.

Avitables last blog post..My Dear John Letter

10. Avitable says:

Apparently, I’m Spider-man. Ugh.

Avitables last blog post..My Dear John Letter

Othurme – Sluts Unite! Damn. I need to make purple shirts now with that logo and the Whore Brigade logo. Dude, you inspire me! 😉

13. othurme says:

I don’t know…the purple’s kind of slutty, don’t you think?

othurmes last blog post..Othurme: Phenomenally Hot Chick Endorsed

14. othurme says:

I don’t know…the purple’s kind of slutty, don’t you think?

othurmes last blog post..Othurme: Phenomenally Hot Chick Endorsed

Becky – You are most welcome!

Charlene – There’s a code you can put in a widget on your sidebar. I can send you the code if you want it.

Marty – Iceman is dangerous. I mean, he has some cool powers. Heh. I’m bad at puns. 😉

Winters last blog post..Three

Becky – You are most welcome!

Winters last blog post..Three

I ended up being Iceman. Ok, but I was hoping for something more dangerous… like Punisher.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #9 – Father’s Day Edition

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #9 – Father’s Day Edition

19. I love that button. As soon as I figure out how I’m going to “steal it”
    I have enjoyed reading your blog. If you can please let me know what you think of my latest and IMHO my best post yet….of course it is only my 5th post.

Charlene in Arkansass last blog post..Let There Be Peace and Let It Begin With Me.

20. I love that button. As soon as I figure out how I’m going to “steal it”

21. thanks for the button, win!
    i love it.

(the purple was a perfect choice, for another reason. after a bit of sleep i’ll email ya!)

hello haha narfs last blog post..Button, Button…Who’s Got The Button?

22. thanks for the button, win!
    i love it.

hello haha narfs last blog post..Button, Button…Who’s Got The Button?