Mega Monday

Ya know the meme that’s going around in mosaic form now? Here’s my Marcus version which truly makes this a Mega Marcus Monday! Click on it for the full size so you can admire all those muscles!

I guess it’s time for the Marcus count now. This is the last week of the contest. The count ends on Friday same at the same as time as Reader Appreciation does. I will announce the winner of the Marcus Award contest next Marcus Monday. Here’s the numbers: Mary-7, ShinyBitch, Susan and Marty – 4, Jennifer and Vixen – 3, Jason X, Whall, and Uvonne – 2, Hilly, Dave2, Othurme, and Jester – 1. Next week will be an exciting Monday!

Since this is Blog Reader Appreciation Week, and since I am giving away a couple of prizes, don’t forget to read yesterday’s post if you haven’t already.

Oh! And since I truly do appreciate Othurme… drool people, drool.

Have a simply Mega Everything Monday! MUAH!

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Mega Monday

I have had salt pork. It makes EXCELLENT gravy! Is that the same thing?

I have had salt pork. It makes EXCELLENT gravy! Is that the same thing?

3. othurme says:

Oh man..I have heard of the bacon salt and I can’t think of two things that go better together.

othurmes last blog post..Othurme: Phenomenally Hot Chick Endorsed

4. othurme says:

othurmes last blog post..Othurme: Phenomenally Hot Chick Endorsed

5. Belinda says:

If no one has yet done so, someone needs to send othurme some BaconSalt. Like, stat.

Belindas last blog post..On Days Like Today, Even The Fish Are Lazy

6. Belinda says:

Belindas last blog post..On Days Like Today, Even The Fish Are Lazy

7. Shiny Bitch (I've upgraded the name) says:

Is the bacon also a prize you’ll be handing out? 😀

8. Shiny Bitch (I've upgraded the name) says:

Is the bacon also a prize you’ll be handing out? 😀

9. Motley says:

BACON! Make some, mama!! I WANT BACON!

Motleys last blog post..Weekend Review

10. Motley says:

BACON! Make some, mama!! I WANT BACON!

Motleys last blog post..Weekend Review

11. Winter
    I enjoyed listening to you last night at Jesters.
    I had so much fun that I had to get on the blogwagon
    Looking forward to many more laughs

Charlene in Arkansass last blog post..Real Deal and the Rest of the Story #1

12. Winter
    I enjoyed listening to you last night at Jesters.
    I had so much fun that I had to get on the blogwagon
    Looking forward to many more laughs

Charlene in Arkansass last blog post..Real Deal and the Rest of the Story #1

It’s been so long since I’ve had bacon.. I know, that’s uncalled for. But it’s just not been on the store list. Plus I tend to cook bacon more while camping, which we have not done this season yet. Now that the weather is warming up, it’s time to plan a camping trip, head to the store, pick up 4 lbs of bacon and let the sizzling begin.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #9 – Father’s Day Edition