Appreciation

Over at Shiny’s Takeout it’s Blog Reader Appreciation Week. Over here, where the sun doesn’t shine, I had an email from a well known blogger today who told me that I was appreciated. It’s also Sunday, Father’s Day, a day to show appreciation to your father or someone who has served in that capacity in your life. Since appreciation is the buzzword today, and is something near and dear to my heart, I have a word for you on this day to tell you how much I appreciate all of you: PRIZES.

I’m piss poor so lots of prizes is something out of my price range. That being said, I have two prizes to offer up this coming week. Between Monday and Friday I’ll pick some random times and check my Woopra to see if anyone is on this blog. The first person to actually talk to me in a chat window will win a pack of Dave’s playing cards when my order arrives. See, I’ve been trying out Woopra, and I’ve been trying to chat with people, but NO ONE ever answers me. So I’ll pick a few random times between Monday and Friday, and the first person to actually talk to me in the Woopra chat window wins the cards.

The other thing I’m going to do is this coming Friday night at 9 pm Pacific time I’m going to go back over all my comments. Every person who leaves a comment from the time I post my Monday Marcus post to 9 pm Pacific time Friday night, gets a ticket in a drawing. It works like this: if you leave 2 comments you get two tickets. I’ll put all the tickets in a box and Motley will draw one out. Whoever’s name is on the ticket will win a hat from either the Sunlight Sucks or Socially Dead collection of gear.

I truly appreciate my readers and by giving out two prizes, one for commenters and one that a lurker could win, I feel like I’ve covered my bases as best I can without going broke.

Have a great Sunday folks!

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Appreciation

Whall – It works, but according to ShinyGal, the little chat window pops up BEHIND other windows so some people may never see it.

Winters last blog post..Mega Monday

Winters last blog post..Mega Monday

3. whall says:

I haven’t gotten woopra chat to work yet – I think it doesn’t actually exist.

whalls last blog post..VLOG Episode #3: Wayne’s 3-minute DITL

4. whall says:

I haven’t gotten woopra chat to work yet – I think it doesn’t actually exist.

whalls last blog post..VLOG Episode #3: Wayne’s 3-minute DITL

Hilly – Some of us are always whoring ourselves out to get your comments!

Marty – I read everything late because I’m always writing!

Hilly – Some of us are always whoring ourselves out to get your comments!

Marty – I read everything late because I’m always writing!

I like prizes, even if I read blog posts a day later than when they were posted. 😉

9. Hilly says:

I really like it when all I have to do is comment. I’m lazy like that ;).

Hillys last blog post..Pick Out Your Cloud….

10. Hilly says:

I really like it when all I have to do is comment. I’m lazy like that ;).

Hillys last blog post..Pick Out Your Cloud….

Mary – Prolly no one appreciates your sense of humor more than me!

Othurme – It is! The maple bacon is never given any LOVE! Altho I did mention it in my comments at Snackie’s Sunday post.

Jen – Keep an eye out for a little chat window in the lower right corner of your screen when you’re here! Those cards of Dave’s are really special!

Winters last blog post..Appreciation

Mary – Prolly no one appreciates your sense of humor more than me!

Winters last blog post..Appreciation

13. othurme says:

A list of things that are under appreciated:

Bacon

The End

othurmes last blog post..My next project is in the works…

14. othurme says:

A list of things that are under appreciated:

Bacon

The End

othurmes last blog post..My next project is in the works…

15. maryo says:

You do that when I am going out of town. Evil woman!!
    It ok I am a Mrcus slut anyway so no big. Plus I still have that great onesie to get on my little mackers. It a little to big for him right now but dont think I didnt try.
    I appericate ya Win. Not everyone thinks I ma funny trust me. Some think I am just a pain in the ass.

16. maryo says:

You do that when I am going out of town. Evil woman!!