Totally Random

Fuck the drama. I’m tired. I tried to figure out who to pimp for Friday the 13th, but thinking makes my headache worse. So I’m just gonna post some random images from the My Pictures folder on the Green Machine (aka my computer). You tell me in the comments any of the following things:

• what you think of a particular picture
  • why you think I have a particular picture
  • the picture you think is the weirdest
  • the picture you like the most and why
  • the picture you think I like best in this group
  • the picture that made you laugh or giggle
  • the picture (or some variation of it) you’d most likely have
  • some other odd or unusual comment about a particular picture

Okay, here we go… some random photos from My Pictures:

Well, there you have it. Fifteen random things from the My Pictures folder on my computer. Each one has a story, even if it’s not much of a story. I hope some of you choose to tell me why you think I have a particular picture. I’d like to see what wild stories you come up with!

Thank God it’s Friday, even if it’s the 13th, to all of you! MUAH!

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Totally Random

Shiny – Good guesses. Not quite all on target tho.

Dummy Jr – From my Flickr account. Yeah, he’s cute. But damn the kittehs are driving me nuts!

Giraffe heart – I saved this to make an avatar because it was so cute.

Zip drive – I couldn’t find mine and I have high res cleavage pics on a zip disk from several years back. I wanted to enter the cleavage contest with that pic, but I couldn’t find my drive. So I bought a replacement drive on eBay for about $20. That’s the pic that was on the auction. In the end, I couldn’t find the zip disk with the pics so it was all for naught.

Who’s Next? – That’s my avatar at JR Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood message board. I forget why I used that particular one.

TV w/Starbucks – That’s my TV in my bedroom, set on TVG with my little Starbucks lamp turned on. I just like that pic. Not sure why I took it.

Tiffany padlock – This isn’t the Tiffany padlock Lex has. Hers has diamonds on it and a heart. WAY more expensive than this one. I have one of these that I got at one of the Tiffany “outlets”.

Sneaker heels – These are Motley’s. I got them for her on eBay. They are an awesome conversation piece on or off her feet. She’s about 6’2″ in them. She’d be eye to eye with Dave2 when she has them on.

Cupcakes – I took the pic at work because they looked so forlorn. And they reminded me of Snackipoo! The cupcake part not the forlorn part.

Stickers on fingers – I found it by accident. Thought it was funny. Kept it for a possible avatar or something.

Cock, Pussy, Giraffe – I kept it for an avatar. It’s pretty funny, but the fingers made me laugh more.

Glass fist – Found this where I found the fingers. I kept it for an avatar too. I figured I could use it one day at Z.

Christmas bow – These are (believe it or not) Christmas panties. I LOVE this pic. Not sure why, I just love it.

Ring – My infinity ring that Rott bought me. I don’t wear it much because the stones on the palm side and between my fingers poke too much.

Purse – My giraffe purse when it was really really new. I took the pic for the article I did at the Absurdist’s. This is my fave pic because it’s of my giraffe purse. I’d been pining for that purse forever and finally I got one, brand new from Dooney. I swear I had an orgasm when it arrived.

Medals – These were the Beijing Olympic medals. I Photoshopped the word Bejing off the ribbons and replaced the medals with the ones I used in the past when I created the horse racing sim’s Equinics medals.

Winters last blog post..Storieos

Shiny – Good guesses. Not quite all on target tho.

Giraffe heart – I saved this to make an avatar because it was so cute.

Winters last blog post..Storieos

3. Shiny Bitch (I've upgraded the name) says:

Well, I know what some of these are already for/why you have them, but hey, I’m going to do this list anyways 🙂
    1. what you think of a particular picture: Just looking at the cupcake picture made my cavities throb. Seriously.

2. why you think I have a particular picture: I’m gonna go with the Zip software. You’d lost it at some point, if I recall correctly. And you were trying to show peeps what it looked like so they can help you if they knew. Am I right? Ack…you know I have a poor memory.

3. the picture you think is the weirdest: Chuck Taylor high heels?? Who came up with THAT??

4. the picture you like the most and why:
    Dummy Jr…because he is the cutest furbaby. I just wanna hold him and snuggle him all day and spoil him rotten with treats galore.

5.the picture you think I like best in this group: The Tiffany padlock. Why? For two reasons. One, being that it was such a romantic moment between Al and Lex. Two, I know you want it for yourself.

6. the picture that made you laugh or giggle: The picture with the fingers, how they’re labeled where those particular fingers should go. Two in the pink, one in the stink.

7. the picture (or some variation of it) you’d most likely have: Only thing I really have is a ring. It doesn’t have diamonds or any other stone or gem set though. It’s a silver band with swirly engravings on it. Very simple, just the way I like it.

8. some other odd or unusual comment about a particular picture: The picture where you’re holding the purse apart so you can see inside reminds me of the HSN. “And now, here’s our next item. A magnificent purse with lots of pockets and the the stitching is sure to keep the purse intact for many many years. Now for those watching, we’re willing to throw in an exclusive gift if you call and purchase this purse in the next 5 minutes…”

4. Shiny Bitch (I've upgraded the name) says:

4. the picture you like the most and why:

5. Matt-Man says:

Why do I find that picture of the TV fascinating? Odd. Cheers and have a great weekend, Winter!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Dude, Where’s My Interview?

6. Matt-Man says:

Matt-Mans last blog post..Dude, Where’s My Interview?

Marty – I like the heart one, but it’s not my favorite of the bunch.

Motley – Yes, Junior is my favorite baby kitteh right now. He is very cuuuute.

Mary – I found the fingers by accident. I saved it because I’m gonna use it someday at Zanctuary. And Mac will probably figure out something else to try to get out of trouble. Knowing you though, none of it will work. HEH.

Re the giraffe shirt: 1) Yeah, I do have a giraffe! Several! I have Marcus, Alaric, and a big ass blow up one that is 6 ft tall that someone *cough* Mary *cough* sent to me on my birthday last year. Ahem. 2) I LOVE that shirt. I’m gonna use that pic as an avatar one of these days.

Winters last blog post..Totally Random

Marty – I like the heart one, but it’s not my favorite of the bunch.

Motley – Yes, Junior is my favorite baby kitteh right now. He is very cuuuute.

Winters last blog post..Totally Random

9. maryo says:

First, I saw the giraffee shirt to and thought of you. If not for this shitty economy I would have bought that for you and told you to wear it to a work related event.
    Second, the fingers with the stickers on it…. that is someone with way to much time on their hands… why you have that, someone either A. sent it to you or B. you saw it laughed and plan on using it on someone. OR is that me talking??
    I saw the random and thought it woud be random hotties. My hopes are dashed again.
    Glad I could make you laugh this week. Sounds like you need more laughter. How’s this…Mac is starting to smile at me and knows to tilt his head with it already. He is my kid so I call it the praticing to get out of trouble look. The other two use it all the time so he is going to be disappointed when it dont work. Poor kid.

10. maryo says:

11. Motley says:

=D JUNIOR! And my shoes!

He’s so cuuute.

Motleys last blog post..Party!!

12. Motley says:

=D JUNIOR! And my shoes!

He’s so cuuute.

Motleys last blog post..Party!!

“the picture that made you laugh or giggle”
    — the front of the “I want to put my…” t-shirt. I love creative shirts, especially when they have something totally unrelated in them. You do have a giraffe, don’t you? (Marcus)

I think the picture you like most is of the two giraffes kissing, making a heart shape.

And the ZIP drive one makes me think of something antiquated.

martymankinss last blog post..The Lazy MoFo Mosaic Meme

“the picture that made you laugh or giggle”

And the ZIP drive one makes me think of something antiquated.

martymankinss last blog post..The Lazy MoFo Mosaic Meme