Hotties Again

Since I made you read about Ainsley and Helios yesterday, I thought I’d show you how I see them in my head. Ainsley looks like Famke Janssen, but with pale grey eyes.

Helios looks like Italian actor Raffaelo Balzo. Both are pretty yummy. Eventually though, Helios ends up with Tarren (who looks like Natalie Imbruglia) and Ainsley ends up with Dominic (who looks like Tommy Lee). I know you’re probably thinking poor Ainsley got the crap end of the deal, huh? Never fear, Dom’s got a buttload of money and a holy sword that kills anyone evil with the merest prick. He’s probably as well endowed as Tommy too, so I kinda doubt Ainsley will be unhappy with her mate.

We’ve got new writers at the Bar and things are getting ready to explode on the vampire front. While I’ve had all of this at the back of my mind, I’ve also been thinking of zombies. Thanks to Fab, I’ve got this little conundrum regarding how to write zombie sex. I need to visualize this, so please… help me out and leave suggestions in the comments for who could play my zombie couple and whether it should be two zombies or just one zombie and a person who isn’t dead.

Enjoy the hotties and don’t let the zombies eat your brains today!

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Hotties Again

Jason – I should have figured you for an excellent answer!

Marty – I had a feeling you might like her.

Motley – That would work if I try the comedy angle.

Ally – I’d ask you to tell the joke… but it’s dinner time. Ugh.

Shiny – You and Motley can write it now! LOL

Jason – I should have figured you for an excellent answer!

Marty – I had a feeling you might like her.

Motley – That would work if I try the comedy angle.

Ally – I’d ask you to tell the joke… but it’s dinner time. Ugh.

Shiny – You and Motley can write it now! LOL

3. Shiny Gal says:

“Oh, Jimmy. This is never going to work when your cock keeps snapping off.”

4. Shiny Gal says:

“Oh, Jimmy. This is never going to work when your cock keeps snapping off.”

5. Ally says:

Ummm….I’ve gotta go with Motley on this one. When I think of zombies I think of parts falling off and a really gross joke my sister told me involving a leper, a jacuzzi and beef stew. I’m pretty sure that’s not the angle your going for. Sorry.

6. Ally says:

7. Motley says:

Zombie sex? LOL That makes me think of rotting zombie corpses… Does this mean that if they go at it too roughly, parts will start falling off? That’d be funny.

Motleys last blog post..Damn It.

8. Motley says:

Motleys last blog post..Damn It.

Damn.. that Famke looks hot, even with her shirt on, with that extra “peek-a-boo” option going on there.

martymankinss last blog post..New Flavor, meet Trusted Brand

martymankinss last blog post..New Flavor, meet Trusted Brand

11. Jason X says:

Zombies have great sex, they just can’t ever reach a climax. It’s very frustrating for them… I know. I’ve been with a few…

Jason Xs last blog post..Bonnie Bod

12. Jason X says:

Jason Xs last blog post..Bonnie Bod

Mary – I think we all need a night out! Nothing like a little fun with friends to clear your head!

Winters last blog post..Hotties Again

Winters last blog post..Hotties Again

15. MaryO says:

Wow, zombie sex…. what is going through my head will proably not help. U can use alot of moaning sounds though. Hollywodd has corrputed my view of zombies.
    Dont forget to include some ass kicking dragons there. This one needs a night out with a good fight thrown in.
    Need the night out in real life to. I cna do without the fight. I dont have enough for bail money.

16. MaryO says: