Hug Me Marcus

I think I’m out of words. I’ve been writing and talking (well typing) all weekend. I’ve been trying to help some new writers at the Bar. Also, the horse racing sim has a new message board and I had to go figure out all the moderator stuff. I watched the Belmont. Big bust there. Posted a couple of times at the Bar. Worked on some future posts for the Bar. Worked on a piece for the Z competition. Posted a riposte at JR Ward’s message board. Created a blog for the sim’s version of the Olympics. Listened to the BTR shows… Ack. I’m tired.

That being said… Here’s Marcus. I need some yummy deliciousness. After all the political stuff that went on last week on blogs and on TV, I thought I’d show all the women how great a tree hugger could be. I never thought I could ever be envious of a hunk of wood, but damn. I wish that was me he has those arms and thighs wrapped around. RAWR. I also drooled over the Polo Black commercial all of Sunday. Motley was sprawled in my bed watching Sunday Super Heroes on FX all day. They kept playing the Polo Black commercials that feature Nacho Figueras. Whew! Hotness!

The Marcus numbers for this week are weak, but I rather expected that since my posting and visiting other blogs was weak as well. It was a tough week for me at the office. Busy, busy. Anyway, it’s a recap week and as a reminder there’s only 2 weeks left in this contest. Here’s how the numbers look for the top five: Mary – 102, Fab – 82, Shinygal – 73, Matt – 70, Susan – 69. I dunno, with two weeks left I almost think this could be anyone in the top five’s game.

Before I head off, I gotta mention a couple things. One, is the poll on the vampire show. I’m leaving it up cause I just don’t know what to do. Only five votes isn’t much. If you have an opinion on this, please vote. We’re talking monthly or quarterly shows, not weekly.

The other thing is that I have to say how flattered I was that Jason X took my TT post and used it to create a post about Blair. I still say she’s a soul sucking demon not a blood sucking vampire, but I appreciated the tribute to my work here. I think that deserves my Alaric. The Alaric doesn’t have actual criteria yet. I’m gonna be figuring that out though, same as with Marcus, once I’ve handed out the prize for Marcus in two weeks. I hope to have it all nailed down by the week of July 1 and then post the criteria on a static page.

Shit. I talk a lot for someone who was all worded out. I know, I know… Charlie Brown’s teacher. Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah. Now, here’s the most important words for you from me: Luv ya! MUAH!

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Hug Me Marcus

Whall – Well if you really wanna see a big bust, you gotta go to my 19 yr old daughter’s blog Socially Dead. The kid has DD’s. *sigh* She didn’t get them from me.

Shiny – He’s hawt no matter what. He could be sitting on the shitter and he’d be hot. LOL

Winters last blog post..Puppies!

Winters last blog post..Puppies!

3. Shiny Gal says:

Best damned tree hugger I’ve ever seen! Then again, Marcus could be posed as anything and he’d still be hawt! *fans self*
    About your possible radio show – you already know I’d tune you in. No need to comment anymore about that 🙂

4. Shiny Gal says:

5. whall says:

Man am I disappointed. I searched google for “big bust” and *this* is the post I get? SHEESH!

whalls last blog post..VLOG Episode #2: Wayne’s 3-minute DITL

6. whall says:

whalls last blog post..VLOG Episode #2: Wayne’s 3-minute DITL

U – Thanks for voting and for reading. Lurkers are always welcome! Not everyone is comfortable commenting, and sometimes people don’t have time to comment on everyone’s blog.

Kate – Thanks for your vote! And for enjoying Marcus with me!

Kate – Thanks for your vote! And for enjoying Marcus with me!

9. Elfenkate says:

I agree! Can I be a tree too? 🙂
    The temperature just went up in my living room!

Thank you for Marcus!

I also voted, I think a Vampire show would be great!

Elfenkates last blog post..Hot, Humid and Summery

10. Elfenkate says:

I agree! Can I be a tree too? 🙂
    The temperature just went up in my living room!

Thank you for Marcus!

I also voted, I think a Vampire show would be great!

Elfenkates last blog post..Hot, Humid and Summery

11. U-vonne says:

Though I have never been a huge Marcus fan, I am definitely experiencing a tree-filled
    moment.

I also forgot to vote on the Vampire show, which I think is a great idea. What about twice a month like the 15th and the 30th?
    You could extend the talks by asking how a Vampire society would handle something popular going on in the news. That way you would have no end of subject matter.

Just a suggestion.

12. U-vonne says:

moment.

Just a suggestion.

Susan – I’m all set to try out some ideas in PS. I’m crosseyed looking at tattoos I tell ya. Thanks for voting!

Vixen – Oh, yeah. I concur heartily.

Winters last blog post..Hug Me Marcus

Vixen – Oh, yeah. I concur heartily.

Winters last blog post..Hug Me Marcus

15. Vixen says:

I completely understand the wanting to be a tree. I want to be a tree. Particularly that tree.

16. Vixen says:

17. Okay, I gave you another vote, since you clarified the frequency. (wow. Am I on a big word kick or something?)

Come visit today. I’ve got some Deadly Metal Hatchet stuff up, and as soon as we get done with the Roadie Poet and logo ideas, we can move on to that… have I just gone and made you my first designer or something? Hmmmm….

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Deadly Metal Hatchet Fiction: Fozzy’s Skateboard

18. Okay, I gave you another vote, since you clarified the frequency. (wow. Am I on a big word kick or something?)

Mary – He’s starting as he means to go on. All men revel in a good fart. Take it easy if ya can!

Winters last blog post..Hug Me Marcus

Winters last blog post..Hug Me Marcus

21. MaryO says:

Never knew u wanted to be a tree. Things u learn.
    I tried to get on this weekend but no such luck. Poor little guy had gas problems. It was a long weekend.

22. MaryO says:

Never knew u wanted to be a tree. Things u learn.