Shuffling

I’m kinda shuffling along here, wasted from a lack of sleep. The picnic went pretty well. I arrived home from it in time to hear Fab and Turnbaby’s shows. I’ll have to listen to Karl and Hilly’s shows tonight. I have to admit to being pretty drained when I got home. I wanted to nap, but there was too much going on in my house for that. Motley took a pic of me at the picnic, before I got sunburnt. I’ll post it after she downloads it from the camera.

You’ll have to excuse my dullness today. I’m running on empty and the gas station is nowhere in sight. Not to mention the price to fill up. Ugh. Anyway, here’s a Marcus. He of the luscious body. I know the men out there, the ones who aren’t gay anyway, aren’t that interested. But I need my Marcus boost today since I am totally dragging here. On the upside, I’m not that irritated anymore. I felt a bit of that disconnected thing at the picnic. Mostly, I didn’t because my friend Liz was there. She and her husband Jim are just the coolest people. They make company events bearable for me. Overall, I’m still kinda disconnected feeling though. Maybe sleep will help.

The Marcus Award count for last week goes like this: Fab and Mary – 7, Susan and Jennifer – 6, Shinygal – 4, Marty – 3, Hilly and Renee – 2, and lots of onesies. This was a banner week in my comments. There were some real stand outs for grabbing my attention, not that I don’t read all comments and try to respond. I do, and I appreciate everyone who stops to leave one, just like I appreciate all my readers, even the ones who lurk or only comment occasionally. This week, however, my readers said things like:

“Who’s this Marcus guy? He looks like a tool.” – Diesel

“Who knew when I created Alaric Kohl it would inspire such an obsession…” – Jen

“Man, I LOVE your stuff!!!! You are frickin’ brilliant.” – Jennifer

“I have decided to begin worshipping you.” – Mr. Fabulous

“Oh there you are. I couldn’t find you for a minute.” – Vixen

“Maybe I’ll have a better comment when I stop laughing myself silly.” – Jester

“You are spending so much time around us that we’re seeping into your sweet sweet head.” – Hilly

“Drop a credenza on his head. That’s how I get rid of people…” – Jason X

“…man, I love this. It’s like a soap opera, only better.” – Susan

“Reading this, i totally could picture it all as if i were having the same dream!” – UMB

“Oh, I love some good villains!” – Darla

“He does nothing for me. Does that mean I’m totally straight, or just trying to prove that I’m not gay? Hmm.” – Karl

Now that those comments have made me grin, I’m off to work! Have a great Monday everyone!

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Shuffling

1. Shiny Gal says:

I’m glad to hear you’re no longer in a rut. Now all you need is a ZZZ refill. But these Marcus Monday’s are certainly the nice boost most of us need, wouldn’t you agree? I know I do! 🙂

2. Shiny Gal says:

Jen – I can always count on you and Mary and shinygal for a hug when I’m blue! *HUGS*

Marty – The Bar writers share an Imeem account so that we never have a 30 sec song in the story. We’ve got like a thousand songs uploaded now.

Hilly – Ooooh. Your A-game. I can’t wait to see it! Although, I’m not sure how that stacks up against Fab worshipping me. 😉

Winters last blog post..Shuffling

Winters last blog post..Shuffling

5. Hilly says:

Uhm, well shit the bed! I haven’t been bringing my A-game but your bet your sweet ass that it’s on now!

Hillys last blog post..This Just In: The Iron Fist Sheds His Pants For Snackie Radio!

6. Hilly says:

I got another 3 Marcus awards? Damn… I must be saying something right…

BTW, thanks for using imeem.com for your songs. I needed it for a future blog post and came to your blog to see what it was you were using when you have streaming audio clips from songs.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #7

I got another 3 Marcus awards? Damn… I must be saying something right…

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #7