Fang Tune

Here’s a little vampire tune from my Imeem uploads. Even if no one else likes it, I think Marty might. He likes a lot of the same stuff I do.

There’s a writing contest at Zanctuary so I’ve been mulling over ideas. I have a lot of older stuff I could rework, but I’m thinking of something new. The idea has been bouncing around in my head all day. I can’t say anything about it or I won’t be able to use it in the contest. Suffice to say that it has to do with an adage.

In other writing news, I’ve been working on The Lexography. My intent is to see if the key posts from the Bar that have to do with Lex can actually stand alone to tell her story. My sense is that there will be too many confusing things because of the other missing posts. We’ll see though. I’ve wanted to tell the story of a girl with fangs without the trappings of the Bar, but I’ve been reluctant to try. This is going to be an interesting experiment.

Motley still hasn’t downloaded the pic of me at the picnic. Today, I’m feeling the burn… the sunburn that is. My nose hurts. My face is kinda red, and there are a couple of ouchy patches on my arms. However, the discomfort was alleviated by the arrival of The Best Damn Button in the Universe! (TWKS) Yes, I received a button from Karl of Secondhand Tryptophan. Who knew that the man had such great handwriting? Seriously, thanks for the button Karl!

I’m on a mission to buy blogger shirts. One per month. I have a Zombies Ate My Brain shirt coming from Blogography. Next up is a TWKS shirt. After that, I’ll probably get a Socially Dead shirt. Then an Avitable shirt, and so on and so on… Eventually, I hope to have an entire blogger wardrobe!

Hope you enjoy the vampire song and if you feel like reading my girl with fangs story, stop on by The Lexography. Tuesday tongue kisses, beautiful people!

Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Fang Tune

Susan – I’m looking for a better wolf. Heh. I’ve switched over to tattoo art. MUCH better line art.

Marty – I have to pay to have the shirt made. But truthfully, my markup at Cafepress is like 50 cents. LOL I’m not planning on making money with this thing. I’d just like to see people wearing the shirts. As for the song, it is kinda my blog theme, just like Love Me Dead is Motley’s.

Vix – Some of the shirts are the funniest thing ever. Karl’s TWKS shirt totally cracks me up!

Rachel – Me too! Fun, and useful!

Fab – I would spontaneously combust if I went to church.

Mary – I can feel your evil joy all the way out here on the left coast.

Hilly – We’ll go on a blogger buying binge!

Rachel – Me too! Fun, and useful!

Fab – I would spontaneously combust if I went to church.

Mary – I can feel your evil joy all the way out here on the left coast.

Hilly – We’ll go on a blogger buying binge!

Oh.. I had more in my comment above… Must have gotten lost in my first attempt. Here’s what should have been included.

I loved that song. Smashing Pumpkins are one of my favorite bands…. and the fact that it starts out with “The World Is A Vampire” fits very well with this blog.

Karl’s handwriting is very good. I always thought mine was good years ago, but keyboards, PDAs and Palm’s Graffiti have taken their toll on even how printed words look when I am using legal or note pads.

martymankinss last blog post..How I Spent My Time Getting a Free Song

martymankinss last blog post..How I Spent My Time Getting a Free Song

5. Hilly says:

Dude…Karl’s handwriting is better than mine, LOL. I need to start ordering stuff too :).

Hillys last blog post..I Hear In My Mind, All Of These Words….

6. Hilly says:

Hillys last blog post..I Hear In My Mind, All Of These Words….

7. Marot says:

LOVE THAT SONG!!! I actually drove around Bosnia with Smashing Pumpkins wailing out the truck. The black folks hated it but I was driving. Driver picks the tunes Bitches!!
    Sorry I didnt post yesterday. I got my bike back!!!!!!! Have to get the old gas out of it…..Oh hell lets not lie. I wanted to ride that bitch everywhere. Felt great to.

8. Marot says:

9. Mr. Fabulous says:

And of course, the Avitable shirt would be worn to church on the Sabbath…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..As I continue to taint all that is good…

10. Mr. Fabulous says:

And of course, the Avitable shirt would be worn to church on the Sabbath…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..As I continue to taint all that is good…

11. Rachel says:

A blogger wardrobe? I love it.

Rachels last blog post..Investigative Reporting. On car doors. And opening them.

12. Rachel says:

A blogger wardrobe? I love it.

13. Vixen says:

I am not usually a huge Smashing Pumpkins fan, but I liked that one 🙂

T-shirts? People sell t-shirts with their blog logos or something? Will wonders never cease.

Vixens last blog post..You May Bow Before Me

14. Vixen says:

I am not usually a huge Smashing Pumpkins fan, but I liked that one 🙂

Vixens last blog post..You May Bow Before Me

I would hope that your Socially Dead shirt would be free. 😉

martymankinss last blog post..How I Spent My Time Getting a Free Song

I would hope that your Socially Dead shirt would be free. 😉

martymankinss last blog post..How I Spent My Time Getting a Free Song

17. Sunburn? Ouch. Been there. The Tour Manager’s there right now, himself.

As for blogger shirts… *whistle*

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Giving you… some excerpts

18. Sunburn? Ouch. Been there. The Tour Manager’s there right now, himself.

As for blogger shirts… *whistle*