TT the 16th – Evil

Who’s evil, baby? There is definitely some evil lurking in the Bar Story. If you don’t believe me, just keep reading!

1. Caden DeCameron – Evil mage/alchemist who has it in for: Winter and Tristan Blackthorne, Winter and Tristan’s kids Rhiannon and Galen, Nyx McClaren, the Kronos family, and his own daughter Ainsley. Caden is on a centuries long search for the Beginning of War Sapphire and the Sword of Conflict that the stone belongs in. He’s already lost the End of War Sapphire and the Sword of Unity to Derek Draconarius-Wyrme, thanks to the Blackthornes, The McClaren, the Kronos brothers, and Ainsley. He’s not about to let a little thing like blood ties stop his quest to wreak havoc on the dragon world.

2. Mordred Wellesley – Evil wizard who has it in for : His cousin Eden, fellow wizard Garren Fairfax, and keeper of the Dragonfire amulet Dravened Draco. Thus far in the story, we know that Mordred hates all vampires which means he’s got no qualms about offing his cousin if he has to. After all, her mate is a bloodsucker. Mordred killed Garren’s brother, the great wizard Rohan, in order to get his wand. He also wants to find the magical house that Garren inherited from Rohan. Garren is hiding Dravened (also known as Oz) in a magical golden cage in the house. While in the cage, neither Mordred nor even the dragon god Aminan can find Oz. Why Mordred wants Oz and why he killed Rohan for the wand, have yet to be revealed…

3. Macaire – Fallen Angel who is supposed to be good, but apparently has gone bad because he has it in for: Nyx McClaren. Macaire has been hunting Nyx for about a year, but he kicked it up a notch when Nyx turned up with a mate, Valerian Kronos. For reasons Macaire has yet to reveal, Nyx with a mate infuriates him. He’s already made veiled threats against Val’s life. Now, he’s made a veiled threat against Alfred, Nyx’s am feare-fair (an immortal guardian). Whenever Nyx is around Macaire, the magical Ogham rings that she and Val wear as wedding rings, begin to glow. Since the rings were given to her by the fae god Oberon, she believes they are meant to protect her and Val. The glow means there is a threat to them. Thus far, Macaire has shown very little of his hand. The question is, when he does make good on his threats, will Nyx and Val be able to thwart him? And why hasn’t the Archangel Marius stopped his evil deeds?

4. Rachel Sullivan aka The Black Widow – Rachel is now dead, but when she was alive she had it in for: her son Ryland, her bloodmate Merrick, and any man she married. Rachel was evil from the word go. She started on her path as a Black Widow when her son was very small. Once he was old enough to know what she was doing, he left. When Rachel met her bloodmate, she devised a way to use him to get power from a demon. She bonded with him in order to receive her soul. Then she drained her bloodmate and left him to die while she traded her soul to a demon for the use of a succubus and the ability to walk freely in the daylight without burning. In the end Rachel is killed by her bloodmate, who didn’t die, a fae witch, the son of a god and a Gorgon, and Titania Queen of the Fairies.

5. The Hellbounds – Hellbounds vampires are male vampires who suffer from a disease that drives them mad and turns them evil. The HB virus is hereditary, handed down from father to son through the male line only. The Parisian HBs had it in for: The Kohl family. Vincent and Thaddeus Larouche, brothers and the leaders of the HBs in France had a sister who was bloodmate to Frederick Kohl. Helene and Frederick had a child, unbeknownst to the rest of the Kohl family. Their son Griffin is the reason the Larouche brothers have a vendetta against the Kohls. The brothers killed their sister and had Frederick and his wife killed. However, servants hid baby Griffin from his uncles’ rage. The Larouche brothers kidnapped and tortured Griffin’s half sister Sascha for fifty years. They forced his half brother Johann to steal for them. They kidnapped and converted Griffin’s cousin Alaric’s bloodmate Penelope, turning her against the Kohls too. The list of evils perpetrated against the Kohl family by the HBs is long… and about to get longer at a Kohl wedding.

6. Penelope Vanders – Penelope was Alaric Kohl’s bloodmate, but she was kidnapped by Thaddeus Larouche and infected by the HB virus, becoming the HB Queen. She went after Alaric Kohl because she thought he hadn’t tried to rescue her. Alaric spent years in a drunken haze alternating between thinking that he couldn’t protect his bloodmate, or that she would rather be with a monster than with him. While on a mission to find Penelope once and for all, Alaric met Lex Valentine and fell in love. Meanwhile, Penelope was stalking both Alaric and Lex. Eventually, Lex went after Penelope on her own, in an attempt to free Alaric from his former bloodmate. When Alaric goes looking for Lex he finds her chained, and he trades his life for Lex’s, but in the end, Lex battles Penelope for Alaric and the Mother of all Vampires takes Penelope away.

7. Daggon – Daggon was an evil pixie who was obsessed with a pixie princess named Lacey. He’s another character who is dead now. In order to have Lacey, Daggon killed her father and frightened her mother. He got her mother to sign betrothal papers. When Lacey and her sister Rosalie discover this, they come up with a plan to fake Lacey’s death. Once this is accomplished, they figure they will be free of Daggon. However, Rosalie’s betrothed has a little run in with Oberon the Fae King and takes off for the Otherworld. With Lacey presumed dead, and Rosalie’s betrothed missing, Daggon sets his sights on Rosalie and slaps an armband on her that hurts her every time she touches another man. Eventually, the riddle that kept the band on is solved, thwarting Daggon. Lacey and Rosalie’s former betrothed are both discovered alive and well. After a few more evil deeds including kidnapping Lacey, Daggon is killed by his own sister.

8. Onyx Blackthorne – Evil half brother to Tristan Blackthorne who has it in for: Tristan and his family and anyone else he feels like messing with. Actually, Onyx is dead now. After centuries of torturing his own people and ruling as the black wyvern when he wasn’t, Onyx discovers that his half brother is still alive. Set on a campaign to eliminate his brother’s family, Onyx kidnaps the blue wyvern’s pregnant mate, which draws out 4 of the best black dragon warriors to rescue her. One does not survive the rescue. He sets assassination squads after Rhiannon, Tristan’s heir. In league with Caden DeCameron, he kidnaps Winter and Mary Draconarius-Wyrme. However, Onyx reckons without Tristan’s determination to free his people from Onyx’s oppression. When Onyx challenges Tristan for Winter, he’s killed by Tristan who takes off his head with a sword named Redemption.

9. William the Slayer – William is a vampire slayer who is out to get: Gracie Burke. He got close to her at a vulnerable time in her life. He slept with her and acted as if he was her boyfriend. Then he tried to stake her. Gracie still carries the scar on her chest from the attempted staking. Now, William is back and he’s stalking her. He’s terrorized her, leaving things for her to find when she wakes up. He boldly tried to kill her with a crossbow. He trashed her apartment, spray painting DIE BLOODSUCKER on the walls and destroying everything inside. He’s still out there waiting to get her, but now she’s being protected by Rune, the rock star she’s had a secret crush on for years. Rune is sure that Gracie is his bloodmate and he will do anything to save her from the madman who is after her. Gracie just wants to get away from the man who unknowingly broke her heart years before. It’s a game of cat and mouse and rock star that is only just now beginning to heat up the Bar.

10. Madspawn – Madspawn was a Hellbound vampire, a hired killer who assassinated anything he was paid to kill including humans. He was hunted by Eden Wellesley and Sterling MacCarran, two CIA agents specializing in Otherworld crimes. He was killed during a battle in Pere Lachaise Cemetery with all the Hellbounds.

11. Goddess of Mischief – The GoM comes around every so often and fucks with people’s lives. The last time she made an appearance, she put a poisonous berry in baby Antonio’s bottle. The poison caused him to grow up overnight. Whenever something unexpected and evil needs to happen, the GoM is there for us to use. She has a couple of evil henchmen that include Bloodbane and this abomination whose name I forget. I do remember that the abomination ate another villian, the Romanov brothers’ mother. Yuck.

12. Mama Romanov – She who was eaten, liver first, by the abomination whose name I forget… She was out to kill her son Nikolai’s mate Gayla. She tried to cut a deal with the GoM who turned the tables on her. She was pretty evil, constantly trying to undermine Gayla and finally just out and out plotting to kill her.

13. Assorted rapists (Zane and some blue dragon and Jolek), assorted henchmen (mostly black dragons), assorted people who do stupid shit against others but who aren’t really evil, and a few people who started out kinda bad but ended up good.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itโ€™s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Have a luscious Thursday yummy people!

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to TT the 16th – Evil

1. Shiny Gal says:

Damn! I never realized how many baddies we have at the Bar! I’m glad you wrote this cos it was a good refresher!

2. Shiny Gal says:

3. TLC says:

I think I had drinks in that bar, once. My car broke down along a lonely road, and I hiked up about a mile or so… Oh wait, that was From Dusk ‘Til Dawn…

My T13 is up, too.

TLCs last blog post..When I Run Away, I’m Taking My iPod With Me

4. TLC says:

My T13 is up, too.

TLCs last blog post..When I Run Away, I’m Taking My iPod With Me

Stella – Thanks!

Jennifer – Some of them are pretty whacked.

Susan – The goddess of mischief isn’t one of my creations, but damn, she has caused a lot of trouble! The Bar writers are all pretty respectful of each other. And we talk a lot on IM so that the stories never suffer from a communication breakdown.

Claudia – There are more than enough hotties and fun people to make up for the evil.

Sassy Mama – Anyone can read the Bar by signing up at the Forum.

Gal – Rachel was seriously evil. Think a very haughty Demi Moore. Arrogant and with a truckload of power. Dunno about Cartland and hardbacks. Certainly, she was hideously prolific. To the point where I found at least 2 of her books were almost exact copies of earlier stories. LOL

Darla – Nothing spices up a story better than a good villian.

Mary – I knew I could count on you to say it in a succinct manner: chicks beating the shit out of evil. Me likey!

Winters last blog post..TT the 16th – Evil

Stella – Thanks!

Jennifer – Some of them are pretty whacked.

Sassy Mama – Anyone can read the Bar by signing up at the Forum.

Darla – Nothing spices up a story better than a good villian.

Winters last blog post..TT the 16th – Evil

7. maryo says:

So many evil people so many ways to kill them. I thinks we need another evil person to all gang up on. Nothing like a bunch of chicks beating the shit out of evil.

8. maryo says:

9. Darla says:

Oh, I love some good villains! These sound great.

10. Darla says:

Oh, I love some good villains! These sound great.

11. I think that I think Rachel rocks. Is that a bad thing? (Thanks for visiting my TT, and bringing up an interesting point about Barbara Cartland. Were her books published in hardcover? If they were always paperback, that would explain why they didn’t make the list. Otherwise, I dunno.)

The Gal Herselfs last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #69 — Just in time for summer reading! 13 REALLY popular authors

12. I think that I think Rachel rocks. Is that a bad thing? (Thanks for visiting my TT, and bringing up an interesting point about Barbara Cartland. Were her books published in hardcover? If they were always paperback, that would explain why they didn’t make the list. Otherwise, I dunno.)

13. An evil Penelope? I’d love to read this. I read and review books if you need anyone to help promote ๐Ÿ™‚

Sassy Mama Bears last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #34 – Word Verification Weirdness Volume 1

14. An evil Penelope? I’d love to read this. I read and review books if you need anyone to help promote ๐Ÿ™‚

15. Boy – I don’t want to go to that bar! Thanks for the warning! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think it’s great that you create these every week – well done!

Happy TT

16. Boy – I don’t want to go to that bar! Thanks for the warning! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think it’s great that you create these every week – well done!

Happy TT

17. I’m slowly unravelling all these threads. I’ll get there; keep the posts coming (I have yesterday’s post open in a tab and am reading slowly. It’s been like that lately).

I like the Goddess, or whatever she is. What a fun idea!

I’m also amazed that you can do this in a group situation and have it all work out. I tried once and … crash and burn, baby. Crash and burn.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Giving you… some excerpts

18. I’m slowly unravelling all these threads. I’ll get there; keep the posts coming (I have yesterday’s post open in a tab and am reading slowly. It’s been like that lately).

I like the Goddess, or whatever she is. What a fun idea!

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Giving you… some excerpts

19. Very cool!!!!!! I’m writing these down.

20. Very cool!!!!!! I’m writing these down.

21. Stella Price says:

such an interesting list!

Happy TT!

Stella

Stella Prices last blog post..Thursday Thirteen: MUSIC

22. Stella Price says:

such an interesting list!

Happy TT!

Stella

Stella Prices last blog post..Thursday Thirteen: MUSIC

Anthony – Mine works overtime!

Fab – He’s mysterious. We don’t know yet what he is, only that the Blood Mistress caters to him in a big time way. I’m actually leaning toward him being good, but kinda arrogant and right on the fence of being bad. I dunno about evil. If he’s evil, I gotta kill him eventually.

Adelle – Thanks!

Winters last blog post..TT the 16th – Evil

Anthony – Mine works overtime!

Adelle – Thanks!

Winters last blog post..TT the 16th – Evil

25. Fabulous list! Thanks. Happy T13!

Adelle Laudans last blog post..

26. Fabulous list! Thanks. Happy T13!

Adelle Laudans last blog post..

27. Mr. Fabulous says:

Fabulous isn’t evil? Or don’t we know yet?

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Let me tell you a storyโ€ฆ

28. Mr. Fabulous says:

Fabulous isn’t evil? Or don’t we know yet?

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Let me tell you a storyโ€ฆ