Memorial Marcus Monday

I tried to find a pic of Marcus wrapped in an American flag like Liz Phair was. No such luck. *sigh* The best I could do was a patriotic headband. Still, he’s beautiful so it matters not what he wears. And usually, the less he wears the better for us. HEH.

Since I have to work on Memorial Day I’m just gonna cut to the chase today. A big thanks to Fab for having me on his show. I don’t think anyone has ever asked me about grave robbers before… and thank you to Turnbaby for asking about how I got into writing about vampires. I’m all done pimping myself out for awhile I think. The duet show is the only other thing I’m scheduled to do.

This week’s Marcus awards ended up like this (due mostly to Fab’s drooling over Liz Phair): Mr. Fabulous-11, Mary-6, Hilly and Marty-4, Susan and Vixen-3, Shinygal, BPR, and Dave2- 2. Lots of onesies too. I appreciate each and every comment. In addition, I appreciate all those people who read me in their readers and lurk, but do not comment. When I get that Woopra, I may just have to surprise all the lurkers with a Hello and a Thank You for coming by!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day and don’t do like me and eat too much fried chicken and hot dogs.

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Memorial Marcus Monday

1. Karl says:

Yeah, I’m just not that into Marcus, sorry. He does nothing for me. Does that mean I’m totally straight, or just trying to prove that I’m not gay? Hmm.

Karls last blog post..Stores and Radio and Stuff

2. Karl says:

Karls last blog post..Stores and Radio and Stuff

3. Mr. Fabulous says:

You were plenty funny! Also, I admire your willingness to admit that you steal stuff off corpses…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Is this that “street cred” I’ve been hearing about?

4. Mr. Fabulous says:

Mary – You can listen to the podcast at any time. It’s funny. Fab is anyway, not me. LOL

Jennifer – I think he smokes too which is a yucko for asthmatic me. If I just pretend he’s the other Jen’s character Alaric then all I have to contend with is the occasional lapse into assholey-ness.

Susan & Marty – We work every Memorial Day. But I get fried chicken lunch and I get to leave early. I was home by 2:15.

Winters last blog post..Memorial Marcus Monday

Winters last blog post..Memorial Marcus Monday

Jen – I already had the obsession. Alaric just lit it up even more.

Winters last blog post..Memorial Marcus Monday

Jen – I already had the obsession. Alaric just lit it up even more.

Winters last blog post..Memorial Marcus Monday

9. Jen says:

Who knew when I created Alaric Kohl it would inspire such an obsession…

10. Jen says:

Who knew when I created Alaric Kohl it would inspire such an obsession…

Sorry you have to work today. No fair at all. You deserve a break today.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #6

Sorry you have to work today. No fair at all. You deserve a break today.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #6

13. You’re working today? Poor woman! That’s not fair!

Marcus IS a hottie. That’s all there is to it.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Roadie Poet: Returns

14. You’re working today? Poor woman! That’s not fair!

Marcus IS a hottie. That’s all there is to it.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Roadie Poet: Returns

15. He IS hot. Do you think it’s better not to know much about the hotties? Just drool over pics? LOL.
    Hope work goes by fast, Winter.

16. He IS hot. Do you think it’s better not to know much about the hotties? Just drool over pics? LOL.
    Hope work goes by fast, Winter.

17. maryo says:

Sorry Imissed your big moment last night. No suck luck on the energy thing. After being around my whole family for 6 hours I was dead.
    Yes Marcus is a tool but Winter is in love or lust with him. I think it just depends on the day.
    I am sure I could win a Carlisle. Even though shiny gal would put up a fight for it and not relaize it. That is why I love hers though.

18. maryo says:

Diesel – Yeah, he used to be engaged to Pam Anderson, so he is kind of a tool. But he’s hot, so he is the object of my lust.

Fab – Because Liz is the physical representation of my character Carlisle Ross, yeah, I probably would do her. I’m trying to come up with set criteria for giving out the Marcus and the Alaric. However, I could give out the Carlisle (created from a Liz photo) for the most outrageous comment of the month. Carlisle is one of those characters that the readers love because she blurts out outrageous stuff all the time. I’ll have to think on this…

21. Mr. Fabulous says:

Maybe instead of Marcuses, you should hand out Lizzes. I mean, you would totally do her, right.

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Eeenie Meenie Miney Mo…

22. Mr. Fabulous says:

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Eeenie Meenie Miney Mo…

23. diesel says:

Who’s this Marcus guy? He looks like a tool.

diesels last blog post..Congrats to Stushie!

24. diesel says:

Who’s this Marcus guy? He looks like a tool.

diesels last blog post..Congrats to Stushie!