No Time

There is no time for Friday pimping! I am determined that if a crack whore can do this I can too!

Back To Black – Amy Winehouse

My brain is scrambled trying to put into practice the immortal words of Jester Hairston, who once told me that music like this is not ONE two THREE four, but one TWO three FOUR. If that badly tattooed, pipe addicted dingbat can sing this… so can I!

Many thanks to Jester for having me on last night. It was mucho funno even though there was NO chatroom (BAD BTR!) and Jester had to make one. My pal Jen stopped by to lurk and observe the chatting bloggers as well as listen to me ramble about how Jim Morrison died. Highlight of the show was Mr. Drunkulous. He was amazing. Thanks to everyone who came to the show!

May Friday be the start of a fantastic 3 day weekend for all of you. As for me, I have to work Monday. You all better enjoy it enough for me too!

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to No Time

Hello – We do spend a lot of time helping people find their relatives and friends on Memorial Day. While most of the staff is at the event, there’s only a receptionist at the front desk. That means someone needs to help the people who come to find a grave during the event. My co-worker and I take care of them. People are always so grateful for the help.

Winters last blog post..No Time

Winters last blog post..No Time

3. i sure do hate that you have to work monday, but i can imagine that it is a pretty big day for you guys. thanks for working!

p.s. i do so love the tiara on the giraffe. way cute!

hello haha narfs last blog post..I Want A Monkey

4. i sure do hate that you have to work monday, but i can imagine that it is a pretty big day for you guys. thanks for working!

p.s. i do so love the tiara on the giraffe. way cute!

hello haha narfs last blog post..I Want A Monkey

Hilly – If we tell him the giraffe stole it will he flip out? hee hee

Mary – You need a nice loooooong nap with no kids or interruptions. I don’t mind working. They will all be at the event and it will be quiet in the office.

Winters last blog post..No Time

Hilly – If we tell him the giraffe stole it will he flip out? hee hee

Winters last blog post..No Time

7. maryo says:

I know death has no timetable but come on what kind of slave drivers are you working for? I will tell them here and now that they suck big donkey dick. They should give their hardest worker the day off.
    What are they going to do fire me?? I know they will take away my burial rights. You can just camp my dead rotting self in their place.
    Yeah I in a mean mood today. Lack of sleep does that to a chick.

8. maryo says:

Yeah I in a mean mood today. Lack of sleep does that to a chick.

9. Hilly says:

It LOOKS like Dave’s tiara, which I may have lost…

😉

10. Hilly says:

It LOOKS like Dave’s tiara, which I may have lost…

😉

Hilly – Jen found me the pretty princess giraffe BEFORE she knew about Dave’s pretty princess tiara. Isn’t it just the coolest pic? I’ll bet it steamed Dave, reminding him of all the horrid places his tiara has been since he last saw it. heh heh.

Vix – I knew I could count on you, babe!

Marty – There is a BIG event at my work. I get to stay inside though and man the fort. I will, however, eat too much fried chicken and hot dogs at the employee lunch, and go home early at 3 to complain about my tummy ache. LOL Rain is a possibility tho according to the Weather Channel. I don’t mind. I’m inside during the event anyway.

Winters last blog post..No Time

Vix – I knew I could count on you, babe!

Winters last blog post..No Time

Work monday? that sucks, unless of course it’s raining all weekend like it is here, in which case, being inside all weekend will be the only option.

martymankinss last blog post..The Nightly Visitor

martymankinss last blog post..The Nightly Visitor

15. Vixen says:

I promise to enjoy Monday for you. It will be a difficult task, but for you I can do it.

Vixens last blog post..Beautiful, Baby from the outside in

16. Vixen says:

Vixens last blog post..Beautiful, Baby from the outside in

17. Hilly says:

It was still a good show….Jester made the fun happen in a bad situation and you were a great guest and OH MY GOD, is that a tiara on the giraffe? Bwahahahaha!

Hillys last blog post..Timeline: The Beauty Of Speed……

18. Hilly says:

Hillys last blog post..Timeline: The Beauty Of Speed……