Hump This II

Before I get to the meat and potatoes of this post, I’d like to send a big THANKS! to Dave2, who kindly sent me his pics of that big ass chrome bean for my desktop. My friend Donny from the sim, a Chicagoan, said he’d get me more pics if I wanted them. I told him I wanted pics in the snow and he told me… they cover it up in the winter. Fuckers. I could so see that wondrous bean with a gray sky above and filthy gray snow packed up around it’s base. Oh, well. Still, Dave totally rawks for sending me the images to use as wallpaper.

Today’s title is what some of us (not me, but someone else who has a fabulous name) would like to do to Liz Phair. She’s pretty hot, but those are itty bitty titties compared to say, my friend Jen of the boobage pimping Friday. Still, I can see where some of you might think these pics are worth an afternoon hiding in the john.

I’ll post Liz again soon. I have some Maxim shots of her, some shots of her in bed, and even better, pics of her wrapped in an American flag in a shower… wet.

For the rest of us looking for a hot dude… I give you a long haired version of Jonathan Rhys Meyers, pre Tudors.

Oh, hell. I bet someone thought I meant a different Liz. Here’s my parting shot in case that was you.

Happy humping, pretty people!

Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Hump This II

1. Elfenkate says:

The link didn’t come up! I’ll try again:

2. Elfenkate says:

The link didn’t come up! I’ll try again:

3. Elfenkate says:

I would have sent this sooner, only I just watched the movie last night. The movie is Saawariya, the actor is Ranbir Kapoor. Happy Belated Hump Day.

4. Elfenkate says:

5. Mr. Fabulous says:

There is an actual Vagina Brigade?

I had no idea…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Sing, you bastards, sing!

6. Mr. Fabulous says:

There is an actual Vagina Brigade?

I had no idea…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Sing, you bastards, sing!

Oooh, Jen. I just got that warm, fuzzy feeling in a strictly hetero way! đŸ˜‰ If you check out Jester’s site from last Friday you will find 6 of my favorite hottest guys. Jester does an excellent Friday Hottie post! You will need to take your fan and check out jestertunes.com.

9. Ahhhh something for everyone! That’s what I love about you, Winter. A little titty for the boys in the back row, but you don’t forget the Vagina Brigade.
    I lurrrve you.

10. Ahhhh something for everyone! That’s what I love about you, Winter. A little titty for the boys in the back row, but you don’t forget the Vagina Brigade.
    I lurrrve you.

Hilly – Both those women are hot.

Fab – I’ve got them both. I’ll have to make the page tonight. Heh.

Karl – Oh, yeah. Wait until I finish this Suck Up page… she’s got some really seductive pics.

Winters last blog post..Hump This

Hilly – Both those women are hot.

Fab – I’ve got them both. I’ll have to make the page tonight. Heh.

Winters last blog post..Hump This

13. Karl says:

Mmmm, Liz Phair. Muy hot.

Karls last blog post..What Are Feeds?

14. Karl says:

Mmmm, Liz Phair. Muy hot.

Karls last blog post..What Are Feeds?

15. Mr. Fabulous says:

Fuck and Run is made of awesome!

Please make sure you include HWC.

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Swimming in the deep end…

16. Mr. Fabulous says:

Fuck and Run is made of awesome!

Please make sure you include HWC.

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Swimming in the deep end…

17. Hilly says:

Wow, my bisexual side is starting to seriously tingle right now.

Meeee-ow.

Hillys last blog post..Girl Dancin’ Down Those Dirty And Dusty Trails…..

18. Hilly says:

Wow, my bisexual side is starting to seriously tingle right now.

Meeee-ow.

Hillys last blog post..Girl Dancin’ Down Those Dirty And Dusty Trails…..

Marty – I wondered if Dave2 had seen the naked Liz Hurley I posted awhile back. It was a luscious pic…

Winters last blog post..Hump This

Winters last blog post..Hump This

I’m surprised Dave2 hasn’t posted here yet with the shot of Liz Hurley you posted. He’s probably already seen that particular photo….

As for the other Liz, her nibbies are smaller, but nice looking.

martymankinss last blog post..The Nightly Visitor

As for the other Liz, her nibbies are smaller, but nice looking.

martymankinss last blog post..The Nightly Visitor

Hmmn. I just had a thought… I wonder if there are any Avril nipple shots for a Sucking Up II page…

Winters last blog post..Hump This

Winters last blog post..Hump This

Mary – I know that Rune’s abs make your tummy go RAWR though!

Fab – I’ll have to make a static page with all Liz pics for you. Then you can look at it any time you like. I’ll create an Imeem Liz playlist that includes Fuck and Run and other Liz gems and embed the playlist on the page. I can call it my Sucking Up page.

Winters last blog post..Hump This

Mary – I know that Rune’s abs make your tummy go RAWR though!

Winters last blog post..Hump This

27. Mr. Fabulous says:

Best. Post. Ever.

I know they are smaller than my usual preference. But it’s Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Would I be shallow if I now declared your blog to be my absolute favorite?

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Swimming in the deep end…

28. Mr. Fabulous says:

Best. Post. Ever.

I know they are smaller than my usual preference. But it’s Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Would I be shallow if I now declared your blog to be my absolute favorite?

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Swimming in the deep end…

29. maryo says:

Thanks for the hottie. I am meaning the guy to. While both woman are nice they just dont do it for me. No afternooners by myself in the john for them.

30. maryo says: