More Marcus?

It’s Monday so I bet you’re looking for Marcus, aren’t you? Either that or you’re thinking “What? More Marcus? Doesn’t this woman ever give up on the supermodel dude?” Well, I don’t give up easily. And I dislike disappointing you all, so here is today’s Marcus picture. How can you go wrong with Marcus nearly naked holding a guitar?

I’m all out of whatever it is that drives me. It’s been too hot here, and I have company. I feel a little drained and not too humorous. Whoever thought up this global warming shit deserves to live in my house while I move to some place cool. Then they will be totally sorry they made this happen.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by Motley’s blog to wish her happy birthday. Her birthday plans got shattered by a one-two punch of hot weather and the death of a friend in a head on collision at 3 am Saturday morning. She awoke to a text from her bestie with the news. She’s been subdued all weekend.

The Marcus Awards for this week end up like this: Mr. Fabulous – 8, Mary – 5, Shinygal and Marty – 4, Matt – 3, Susan, Othurme, and Turnbaby – 3. I dunno. It seems to me that Fab wants a t-shirt with fangs. Of course, it’s a cool shirt so I would totally want one too. I think my next contest is gonna be about ideas for the Alaric award. I mean, Matt has the COW, which is the coolest contest ever. Somehow, I have to think up some reason to give out the Alaric.

Have a great Monday and someone please tell the sun to not shine so hotly in SoCal. I swear, I should be a vampire.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to More Marcus?

1. Shiny Gal says:

Mmmm…Marcus + Guitar = HAWT. Something about guys with guitars that makes them 10X hotter than norm.
    I think you need to come out here sometime where it’s nice and cold in the winter. Too damned cold for me, if you ask me. Brrr…just thinking about it gives me chills.

2. Shiny Gal says:

3. Mr. Fabulous says:

You are so sweet to think I would have been smart enough to pull off that kind of machination at any point in my life.

Sadly, my dear, I am limited.

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Life is SO unfair!

4. Mr. Fabulous says:

Sadly, my dear, I am limited.

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Life is SO unfair!

That’s about it here but the humidity isn’t so high. It’s just that after 3 days of 90+ my house is still hot. It’s retaining the heat. Tomorrow it will be nicer… and by the end of the week in the upper 60s where I like it.

Winters last blog post..More Marcus?

Winters last blog post..More Marcus?

7. Ally says:

Not bad down here. Would you hate me if I told you the high is 86 the low 75? It’s not soo much the temp as the humidity that’s getting to everyone here.

8. Ally says:

Mary – Thankies for the compliment but I is limp as a wet dish rag. I hear it will be cooling off over the next few days. I am so ready for that!

Winters last blog post..More Marcus?

Winters last blog post..More Marcus?

11. maryo says:

you are enough of a hottie without the heat. was 84 with a nice breeze here. has to mow grass in it & sweated enough. Am tired and going to bed now. god i am getting old.

12. maryo says:

Fab – I believe that. I also believe you were the kid who thought up all the devilish acts and never got caught.

Susan – I wanna wear a sweatshirt. 🙁 (I’m pouting… melting and pouting. It’s pathetic.)

Winters last blog post..More Marcus?

Winters last blog post..More Marcus?

15. Yeah, I’ve been thinking of you Californians. Hope you’re not melting. Us over here, we’re in fleece.

16. Yeah, I’ve been thinking of you Californians. Hope you’re not melting. Us over here, we’re in fleece.

17. Mr. Fabulous says:

Tacks on chairs? I will have you know that I was actually a very well behaved child in school, thank you very much!

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..I can now add “cartoonist” to my resume

18. Mr. Fabulous says:

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..I can now add “cartoonist” to my resume

Vix – YES! Someone needs to turn down the thermostat!

Fab – I know you probably like bad form as much you liked putting tacks on the chairs of annoying teachers in grade school… but I don’t go back months to look at post comments, so it would be futile anyway. LOL

Marty – Here’s the very first post about Marcus. I was in my first month of blogging and already comments that said “Interesting” were getting to me. I like a salient or amusing comment. If you’re just gonna say interesting… well, that’s acceptable on a post like Fab’s bloody face post. But not when I’m ranting. I want you all to tell me I’m full of shit or you get what I’m saying or just make an amusing crack. If I have 50 comments on a post and 50% of them are “interesting” that’s not interacting to me.

Here’s the link to the first Marcus Award info. Feel free to save him (he’s cute!) and post him on your blog.

Winters last blog post..More Marcus?

Vix – YES! Someone needs to turn down the thermostat!

Winters last blog post..More Marcus?

I have 4 Marcus Awards? I was not aware how that worked. How do I get more Marcus Awards?

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #5

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #5

23. Mr. Fabulous says:

When is the end date for the comment thingy? If I went back and commented on every single post for the last two months (but made them good comments) would that be considered poor form?

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..I can now add “cartoonist” to my resume