Tuesday Tune

Yeah, I know. I’m so not the kind of girl who would listen to these guys. However, I gotta say that this album is really different from their earlier boy band bullshit. I’m kinda impressed with the whole thing truthfully. Well crafted. Catchy stuff that’s not bubble gum. It’s not Queensryche or Motley Crue, but it’s good stuff.

This song was stuck in my head all night. I don’t sleep much or well. I doze really. Drifting in and out of consciousness. I almost always have a song stuck in my head when I’m sleeping. When I woke up at 5 am and this song was still playing in my head, I looked at the clock and told Swirly, “I guess I have my Tuesday Tune.”

Enjoy!

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Tuesday Tune

Listened to them cause the radio played them. Never really liked them, which is odd because Karen’s voice is not a soprano voice which meant I could totally sing along. Never really cared to though. They were okay, I just never really got into them. I would rather have listened to the Beatles and the Stones.

3. Mr. Fabulous says:

Now, The Carpenters actually aren’t bad if you are in a mellow mood. We are nearly the same age. You can’t tell me you didn’t listen to The Carpenters…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Thanks! You’ve been great!

4. Mr. Fabulous says:

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Thanks! You’ve been great!

Fab – No. No. And No.

Mary – The Wheels on the Bus. Just saying.

Shiny – Um… yuck. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Winters last blog post..Tuesday Tune

Fab – No. No. And No.

Mary – The Wheels on the Bus. Just saying.

Shiny – Um… yuck. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Winters last blog post..Tuesday Tune

7. Shinygal! says:

From the songs I’ve heard off they’re latest album, it’s very different than their past stuff. Like you said, it is good. Speaking of boy bands…New Kids on the Block are touring again. Wonder what they’ll sound like.

Shinygal!s last blog post..Home Sweet Home?

8. Shinygal! says:

Shinygal!s last blog post..Home Sweet Home?

9. MaryO says:

Ok I can get how it would get stuck in yoru head. Thankfully I stopped it before it would get into mine.
    I to go to bed thinking of a song and wake up with it in my head. The worst is when it is a song my kids were singing. Like i really need tobe singing a Spongebob squarepants song all day.

10. MaryO says:

11. Mr. Fabulous says:

The Carpenters? Barry Manilow?

Yanni?

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..A few words from your host…

12. Mr. Fabulous says:

The Carpenters? Barry Manilow?

Yanni?

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..A few words from your host…

Susan – I like that song. Okay, maybe there are other songs on that album I like more. The one I really really like is Helpless When She Smiles. Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon is good too tho. You’ll prolly beat me about the head with a feather duster if I say I like Shakira eh?

15. THE BACKSTREET BOYS???

*shakes head*

Oh, Winter. How could you? HOW could you?

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan’s Book Talk: Colette Gale’s Master

16. THE BACKSTREET BOYS???

*shakes head*

Oh, Winter. How could you? HOW could you?

Marty – I forgot about the 30 sec thing! A bunch of us share an Imeem account called The Bar. That way we can always hear the full song if it’s one we uploaded.

Fab – I listen to Sinatra too. LOL Actually, I listen to lots of stuff besides rock and metal.

If anyone is interested in joining our Great 30 Second Music Revolt at Imeem, just email me and I’ll send you the username and password. You can share in all our uploads, create playlists, and upload your own stuff! Imeem is usually pretty good for embedding in blogs and forums and websites.

Winters last blog post..Tuesday Tune

Winters last blog post..Tuesday Tune

19. Mr. Fabulous says:

You? The Backstreet Boys?

Can’t compute…brain..overheating…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..A few words from your host…

20. Mr. Fabulous says:

You? The Backstreet Boys?

Can’t compute…brain..overheating…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..A few words from your host…

Oh yeah, it’s definitely not Motley Crue. I could see how it would be catchy. Good thing the above clip was only 30 seconds long.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #4