Marcus Monday Mania

It was a wild, wild Sunday on Blog Talk Radio. In fact, it was fucking Fabulous! First, there was a 2 hour Snackie Radio live from Jester’s house in NoCal. It was a VERY wild show. You can find the podcast here. After that, it was Hilly on Fab’s show, which was really just a continuation of the zaniness from her show. Here’s the podcast for Fab’s show. Next up was Turnbaby, who is REALLY fucking Fabulous. All in all, it was a wild night of BTR shows… except that there was a finale to this night that started after hours. It was a true after hours show that started at 8 pm Pacific time. Jester had a great 2 hour show live from his house with Hilly and other guests. Here’s the podcast. It was a fantastic night of radio.

Today’s Marcus photo is a black and white. I was gonna use one of the pics of him wearing sunglasses or the headband photo that I used in my very first incarnation of the Skankenberg avatar at Zanctuary. Instead, I found my eyes drawn to this picture. It’s a very low key image. There isn’t anything about it that just jumps right out at you. However, when you do look at it, click on it to see it full size. That’s when the symmetry of his muscles and the beauty of his bone structure leap out at you. It doesn’t hurt that his eyes have that come hither expression either.

On to the Marcus Award. I’ve added last weeks points to the total because it’s a recap week. Here’s how the point recap shakes out: Mary-85, Matt-66, Shinygal-60, Fab and Susan-54. That’s the top five. With Mary spending all her time as the mobile milk bar, someone else could totally take the prize from her. This contest is on until whichever week in June is a non-rent week. Which means, June 20 I think. The next recap will be June 9. There will be a break between the 20th and July 1 when the next contest starts. I need to come up with a different idea for awarding Marcus and I still need an idea for the Alaric Award.

In other contest news, I owe Jester a shirt, but I think he wants Dave’s cards instead. So when I buy Motley her cards I’ll order an extra deck for Jester. That tagline he came up with is perfect. The Absurdist got a Bite shirt (before I changed the logo) for inspiring the domain name. Still no winner on the Air France commercial, but I found out the director’s name: Daniel Askill, who is Australian. There’s still a chance for you to win this contest by finding out the name of the man in the Air France Pool commercial. If you go here, you’ll find some info on the commercial.

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Marcus Monday Mania

1. Shinygal! says:

I’m STILL curious about who the hell that mystery man is! It drives me up the wall whenever I think about it! Wouldn’t it be a stroke of luck if he came across your blog and revealed himself? I’d shit. Literally.

Shinygal!s last blog post..Home Sweet Home?

2. Shinygal! says:

Shinygal!s last blog post..Home Sweet Home?

Fab! You’re not supposed to kiss and tell! *snicker*

Winters last blog post..Tuesday Tune

Fab! You’re not supposed to kiss and tell! *snicker*

Winters last blog post..Tuesday Tune

5. Mr. Fabulous says:

Um…Turnbaby’s happiness oozes from a few other places, too…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..A few words from your host…

6. Mr. Fabulous says:

Um…Turnbaby’s happiness oozes from a few other places, too…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..A few words from your host…

Matt – I always enjoy Marcus. Yum yum!

Fab – You sure it wasn’t someone – er, something – else that put you in a stupor? 😉

Marty – You had a busy weekend boy! I got one word you in that instance – podcast!

Mary – I know you can multitask. I think I knew the slut part too. 😉

Turnbaby – I can tell you are just delirious with happiness… it oozes from every word. I’m just sooo happy for you!

Winters last blog post..Marcus Monday Mania

Matt – I always enjoy Marcus. Yum yum!

Mary – I know you can multitask. I think I knew the slut part too. 😉

Winters last blog post..Marcus Monday Mania

9. Turnbaby says:

Oh my it was a wild time! I have to listen o the after hours show–i couldn’t stay up. And I really AM fucking fabulous!!

Turnbabys last blog post..I Am Such A Dork

10. Turnbaby says:

Turnbabys last blog post..I Am Such A Dork

11. MaryO says:

Yeah I am a slut, a marcus award slut. For me not really liking the guy that much I am always here.
    Just cause I am always feeding doesnt mean I can not multi-task. I check on e-mail, myspace and here while he is feeding. If I had a live link folks would get a hell of a boob shot.
    See I start typing and he calls for it. Off to be the bartender. Maybe I’ll shake it for something different.

12. MaryO says:

I was there for part of the Sunday night BTR madness. But I got pretty tired. It was a long day… longer than I thought it was.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #4

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #4

15. Mr. Fabulous says:

Damn, I take my hat off to anyone who can ID that pool boy. I drove myself in a stupor trying to figure it out…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..LOL Fabby!

16. Mr. Fabulous says:

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..LOL Fabby!

17. Matt-Man says:

Happy Monday to you too, Winter. Enjoy your Marcus. Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Obey My Word, or I’ll Scratch Your Eyes Out

18. Matt-Man says:

Happy Monday to you too, Winter. Enjoy your Marcus. Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Obey My Word, or I’ll Scratch Your Eyes Out