Trying HNT

HNTbutton

I was gonna try for a Thursday Thirteen this week, but I ran out of time. I have one in the works that is about the first time couples meet in the Bar Story. The old love at first sight or not theme. Hee hee. So I wasn’t ready for Thursday at all. I figured maybe I should just take a leaf outta Matt’s book and post a pic of a body part for Half Nekkid Thursday. What to post though? Hmmm. Got a pic of the top of my head, my pierced ear, my purple pedicure, a fuzzy bra pic, and… a cleavage shot. Okay. That works. I was just talking about it at Zanctuary the other day anyway.

I tell you a good Frederick’s corset can make your C’s look like DD’s if you have someone who will lace you into it REALLY tight. That funny little smile on my face is really a grimace of pain. I. Can’t. Breathe. Ack!

In other news in my world, yesterday I got a picture text from Mary at My Two Cents. It was Mac! Yes, Mary finally popped. For those of you in the know, not only does Mary have a blog at My Two Cents, she’s one of the Bar writers. So this is our first Bar Baby!

Mac weighed in at 9 lbs, 21 inches. Ain’t he a cutie? Yeah, I know. He looks like all the other red faced babies who have just popped out. Still, he’s Mary’s kid so I figure he’s gonna be as ornery as his mom. Congratulations to Mary and Derek! Oh, and Mac? Here’s lookin’ at you, kid!

The Jester show was a lot of fun last night. Shiny gal wanted to call in, and Jester encouraged her to let him pop her BTR cherry, but like a lot of first timers, she was too scared! Maybe next week Jester can do some popping. Or maybe I’ll get her over to Karl’s show and let him do it… Hmmmn. What do you all think? Who should pop Shinygal’s BTR cherry?

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday folks! May your day be filled with cleavage and packages and so on!

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Trying HNT

1. lapis ruber says:

Lovely babies you’ve got there 🙂 and the newborn looks good too. Happy HNT (Belated)

lapis rubers last blog post..Some sunshine at last

2. lapis ruber says:

lapis rubers last blog post..Some sunshine at last

3. othurme says:

I tried to comment. But the moment has passed.

othurmes last blog post..You Know What’s Coming…

4. othurme says:

I tried to comment. But the moment has passed.

othurmes last blog post..You Know What’s Coming…

I figured men would like that combo! LOL

Thanks for telling me about the comments not working, Marty. I prolly missed out on lots of comments before you got here! (Well, maybe not. I’m not a big traffic blog.)

Winters last blog post..Trying Half Nekkid Thursday

I figured men would like that combo! LOL

Winters last blog post..Trying Half Nekkid Thursday

There’s something about a pair of boobs and a little baby on the same page that makes me envious to be young again…. he he

martymankinss last blog post..I’m calling it: Scooter Sunday