Miss You

I’m sad. And a little depressed. I want to be happy like this again. Maybe in a year…

Miss you, Rott. Happy 42nd Birthday.

On the flip side… we has babies… with open eyes.

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Miss You

1. MaryO says:

I finally had a few moments to get on and write about the whole experience. One that I will never go thorugh again.
    I even have more pics of Mac on there. Now I have to go feed the bottomless pit I call my kid. Damn he eats lots.

2. MaryO says:

3. Matt-Man says:

Cute pic. You guys look so happy Winter. Happy B-Day, Rott. Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Inky and Lola: Three Days, Two Celebrations

4. Matt-Man says:

Cute pic. You guys look so happy Winter. Happy B-Day, Rott. Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Inky and Lola: Three Days, Two Celebrations

5. Jason X says:

Pussy? Did someone say pussy?

Feel better…

Jason Xs last blog post..The Premiere

6. Jason X says:

Pussy? Did someone say pussy?

Feel better…

Jason Xs last blog post..The Premiere

7. I hope you feel better soon.

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..1

8. I hope you feel better soon.

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..1

Fab – Moons always make me laugh. Even when I’m missing Rott. I can’t wait to hear you and Jester on Turnbaby’s show because funny DOES trump everything. See? You made me smile!

Winters last blog post..Miss You

Winters last blog post..Miss You

11. Mr. Fabulous says:

I am sorry you are so down. If I was over there I would drop my pants and let you have…a big laugh!

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..So now this is a food blog, apparently

12. Mr. Fabulous says:

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..So now this is a food blog, apparently

13. Mr. Fabulous says:

I’ll eat you AND the kitty…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..So now this is a food blog, apparently

14. Mr. Fabulous says:

I’ll eat you AND the kitty…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..So now this is a food blog, apparently

That cat is so small…. tiny. Does he stand on your chest in the morning and meow in your face with cat food breath?

martymankinss last blog post..WHAT DO YOU WANT? Here! uh… ok, I’m Sorry.

martymankinss last blog post..WHAT DO YOU WANT? Here! uh… ok, I’m Sorry.

Blue – I’m so flattered. That’s not even a very good picture of me. Oh, wait. You mean the kitteh. Heh.

Winters last blog post..Miss You

Winters last blog post..Miss You

19. bluepaintred says:

good god. I want to eat that. its so cute, its fucking edible. way to go you fucker. now I’m a pussy eater wannabe. What will my husband think??!

bluepaintreds last blog post..Bullets without bullets