Humpday Hmmmph

I was tagged despite the presence of Grundir in my sidebar. Metalmom is so not afraid of Grundir. She has teens. So, quickly, here are 6 factoids about me, and then some Humpday Hotness for you all. (I have to hurry because I have horses to enter at DerbyFever.com!)

1. I have a problem with Walgreens. When I go in there, I spend $30 on candy. I never buy candy anywhere else. Just Walgreens. I cannot resist their candy aisle.

2. I named some new horses at DerbyFever.com after bloggers or blogs: The User Pool, Fattitude, Blogger, Kyra Sutra, and The Aburdist. Don’t worry. I have more horses to breed so I’ll get around to everyone’s name eventually. I will have trouble with Fab’s name though because there is a Fabman aka Mr. Fabulous in the game. He and Fab share a real first name too. Weird huh?

3. I own a Nagel. You know, Patrick Nagel the artist? Probably most widely known for his cover of Duran Duran’s Rio album. I actually own what is called Texas. It’s a signature in screen serigraph of the Rio picture. It cost me about $750 back in the 80’s. It was hard to find too. I probably couldn’t even sell it now.

4. I love peppermint bark and I always buy some when they put it out at Christmas. This past year, I went into the stores so little, I forgot to buy peppermint bark! Wahhhhh!

5. I love Hoops and YoYo at Hallmark.com. They make me laugh with their goofiness.

6. I love Black Forest Cake and Tiramisu more than chocolate pudding.

Here’s the hotness that is Victor Webster. The odd thing about Vic is that I like him hairy much better than without.

For you men and closet lesbians, I give you Anne Hathaway boobage.

Happy Humpday to all!

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Humpday Hmmmph

Marty – I LURVE Key Lime Pie. And I know it’s not green. It’s custardy colored. Sorta.

Nicholas – What a cool gravatar! And Anne is completely yummy. I’ve eaten almost all of the candy I got. Well, eaten and given away. I did have 2 birthday gifts to give so I slipped some in the gift bags so I wouldn’t eat it all.

Winters last blog post..Trying Half Nekkid Thursday

Winters last blog post..Trying Half Nekkid Thursday

3. nicholas says:

I just got back from Walgreen’s about fifteen minutes ago. Didn’t buy any candy though!

Anne Hathaway is utterly delicious!

nicholass last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #56

4. nicholas says:

Anne Hathaway is utterly delicious!

nicholass last blog post..Thursday Thirteen #56

Damn! I missed the comment about Tiramisu. Love Tiramisu. Between that and Key Lime Pie (homemade, and it should never be green in color), those are my favorite desserts of all time.

martymankinss last blog post..I’m calling it: Scooter Sunday

martymankinss last blog post..I’m calling it: Scooter Sunday

Karl – She’s definitely yummo!

Fab – H&Y are the best. They even have singing cards now. I bought one for my coworker. We were all laughing really hard over their singing.

Winters last blog post..Humpday Hmmmph

Karl – She’s definitely yummo!

Winters last blog post..Humpday Hmmmph

9. Mr. Fabulous says:

Wow…quality boobage!

I, too, am a Hoops & Yoyo devotee. They rock!

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Sometimes *I* am the problem!

10. Mr. Fabulous says:

Wow…quality boobage!

I, too, am a Hoops & Yoyo devotee. They rock!

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Sometimes *I* am the problem!

11. Karl says:

Yikes, now there’s a princess I’d like to crown!

Karls last blog post..100 Things About Karl, Part Six

12. Karl says:

Yikes, now there’s a princess I’d like to crown!

Karls last blog post..100 Things About Karl, Part Six

Hilly – I don’t know anywhere that has good Tiramisu here in OC. I just get it at Trader Joe’s.

Matt – I bought dark chocolate M&Ms! Yum.

MM – I couldn’t choose either.

Diesel – Grundir usually works so well. His dark visage usually scares away the tagger. I’ll remember to email him next time.

Winters last blog post..Humpday Hmmmph

Matt – I bought dark chocolate M&Ms! Yum.

MM – I couldn’t choose either.

Winters last blog post..Humpday Hmmmph

15. diesel says:

Grundir has been slacking lately. But if you email him at grundir at mattresspolice.com, he’ll handle your meme for you. Too late now, of course.

diesels last blog post..Four Months in Pictures

16. diesel says:

diesels last blog post..Four Months in Pictures

17. metalmom says:

Grundir is my love child with Satan.

I agree 100% with number 6. Please-NEVER ask me to choose between them.

Thanks for playing along!

metalmoms last blog post..Because I’m a Giver

18. metalmom says:

Grundir is my love child with Satan.

I agree 100% with number 6. Please-NEVER ask me to choose between them.

Thanks for playing along!

metalmoms last blog post..Because I’m a Giver

19. Matt-Man says:

Happy Hump Day Winter…Enjoy the candy aisle. Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Good Intentions Won’t Clean The Closet

20. Matt-Man says:

Happy Hump Day Winter…Enjoy the candy aisle. Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Good Intentions Won’t Clean The Closet

21. Hilly says:

Holy boobies, dude!

Tiramisu is my all time favorite dessert too!

Hillys last blog post..Cherries Taste Better When Someone Else Plucks Them!

22. Hilly says:

Holy boobies, dude!

Tiramisu is my all time favorite dessert too!

Hillys last blog post..Cherries Taste Better When Someone Else Plucks Them!

Marty – It’s not my favorite pic of her, but she has such an irresistible smile that she is just hot, hot, hot! Oh, and you should see my Walgreen’s. The candy is magnificent!

Jason – So far he is like all the other 2 year old’s I have in the game… uncommitted. I’m hoping he matures and gets hot at 3 so he can win the sim version of the Derby.

Othurme – I tried to figure out how to put bacon on her in Photoshop without ruining those exquisite nipples, but couldn’t. I have another shot of her in that shirt but her smile wasn’t as good. With Anne, you always gotta have that infectious grin.

Winters last blog post..Humpday Hmmmph

Winters last blog post..Humpday Hmmmph

25. othurme says:

Thank you for thinking of me at the end of the post. I will probably never invert the favor at my blog, but I will gladly refer you to Jester’s on Fridays.

othurmes last blog post..You Know What’s Coming…

26. othurme says:

othurmes last blog post..You Know What’s Coming…

27. Jason X says:

Yay!!! My blog is a racehorse! I hope he wins. I put a lot of money on him…

Jason Xs last blog post..Help Desk

28. Jason X says:

Yay!!! My blog is a racehorse! I hope he wins. I put a lot of money on him…

Jason Xs last blog post..Help Desk

That pic of Anne reminds me of her boob scene in “Brokeback Mountain”

I miss the candy aisle at Newberry’s in Garden Grove. As a kid, that place was great. 1 penny for a Pixie Stix. Sweet (literally)

martymankinss last blog post..I’m calling it: Scooter Sunday

That pic of Anne reminds me of her boob scene in “Brokeback Mountain”

martymankinss last blog post..I’m calling it: Scooter Sunday