I was tagged despite the presence of Grundir in my sidebar. Metalmom is so not afraid of Grundir. She has teens. So, quickly, here are 6 factoids about me, and then some Humpday Hotness for you all. (I have to hurry because I have horses to enter at DerbyFever.com!)
1. I have a problem with Walgreens. When I go in there, I spend $30 on candy. I never buy candy anywhere else. Just Walgreens. I cannot resist their candy aisle.
2. I named some new horses at DerbyFever.com after bloggers or blogs: The User Pool, Fattitude, Blogger, Kyra Sutra, and The Aburdist. Don’t worry. I have more horses to breed so I’ll get around to everyone’s name eventually. I will have trouble with Fab’s name though because there is a Fabman aka Mr. Fabulous in the game. He and Fab share a real first name too. Weird huh?
3. I own a Nagel. You know, Patrick Nagel the artist? Probably most widely known for his cover of Duran Duran’s Rio album. I actually own what is called Texas. It’s a signature in screen serigraph of the Rio picture. It cost me about $750 back in the 80’s. It was hard to find too. I probably couldn’t even sell it now.
4. I love peppermint bark and I always buy some when they put it out at Christmas. This past year, I went into the stores so little, I forgot to buy peppermint bark! Wahhhhh!
5. I love Hoops and YoYo at Hallmark.com. They make me laugh with their goofiness.
6. I love Black Forest Cake and Tiramisu more than chocolate pudding.
Here’s the hotness that is Victor Webster. The odd thing about Vic is that I like him hairy much better than without.
For you men and closet lesbians, I give you Anne Hathaway boobage.
Happy Humpday to all!