Marcus and the Jester Roll

This is my usual day to talk about Marcus Schenkenberg and post his picture. I’m going to do that in a moment, but first I must talk about the Sunday BTR shows. Karl started things off and things were pretty mellow. Then came Hilly’s show and the world turned upside down because she had Jester as her guest. After Hilly’s show we went over to Fab’s show. Fab was a little tired but Jester and Vulgar Wizard took up the slack. Then Jester prank called Irrelephant. I think that’s where things started to get REALLY funny. The prank call wound everyone up and when we went to Turnbaby’s show, Jester called in.

I don’t think I can even do justice to a recap of the show. All I know is that the chatroom was hilarious, the show was hilarious, and my ribs were sore from laughing at the end of 90 minutes. That’s when Jester got the truly inspired idea to pick another show and “Jester Roll” it. He dropped the link into Turnbaby’s chat and a bunch of us went the other show. The Super Size show was kinda odd. There were these two kinda crude-ish dudes on. They belched a lot. And there were some rude guys in their chat. Then Jester called in and it got funny.

It’s amazing to listen to Jester “work a room”, which is basically what he did calling those guys. They weren’t exactly the most open minded of people, but Jester handled them very well. One of the hosts seemed actually interested in getting other listeners for his show. The other guy wasn’t too tolerant of us. The one really interesting thing about about them was that they knew right off the bat where Hellohahanarf got her nick from. It was a very funny afternoon and evening for me. Especially funny was Othurme and the Bacon Blog.

Now, for my Marcus. This is a photo from when he was younger. You can tell mostly by the long hair. It’s the symmetry of his body that makes this photo awesome. I also like it because the water looks so cool and refreshing. After the near 100 degree heat here, I need something to cool me off. If only I was warm for a different reason, I wouldn’t mind so much. Usually, a mostly naked Marcus does warm my blood, but I think I’m maxed out on warm right now.

Next up are the Marcus points for this week. It seemed like a weak week altogether for comments everywhere, in part because some bloggers were out of town and others were observing the National Day of Silence on Friday. Since this blog moved and I didn’t do a Thursday Thirteen, it was a quiet week here. So the Marcus points stack up this way for the week: Marty-6, Mary-5, Matt-4, Shiny (gal) and Hilly-3, Shiny (guy), Metalmom, Jason X, the Absurdist, and Karl with 2. There’s a slew of others with one each. We’re drawing closer to the end of this contest!

A couple of final notes for this Monday. First, thanks to everyone who visited Socially Dead. My kid was so excited by the influx of visitors. Second, congratulations to my prize winners The Absurdist (for the domain name) and Jester (for the tagline). The Absurdist already has a “Batty” shirt headed her way. Jester, you need to email me so I can show you the shirts you can choose from. Next, there’s new Spewage at Projectile Spewage. If you don’t know about my little rant place, email me and I’ll send you info to get in. Thanks to everyone for the good wishes on my stupid back and the new blog site. This is my 80th post, so pretty soon I’ll be posting my 100th blog post. Doesn’t seem like I’ve been doing this long enough to have 100 posts! Have a fantastic Monday!

OH! PS: Othurme – You, me, 3 pounds of maple bacon, and the Bacon Blog recipes = BaconFest! Heh.

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Marcus and the Jester Roll

No immortality until I find that vampire and convince him to bite me…

No immortality until I find that vampire and convince him to bite me…

3. Mr. Fabulous says:

Bullets? I thought you were immortal.

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Let me be your guide to Romania!

4. Mr. Fabulous says:

Bullets? I thought you were immortal.

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Let me be your guide to Romania!

5. jester says:

Aah… it’s good to be loved.

6. jester says:

Aah… it’s good to be loved.

Othurme – Mud, mud, mud! Umm. Bacon. I’ll have to send you that pic of Matt’s meat. I think it was Bacon wrapped Spam…

Shiny – A good excuse is like a good alibi, always handy to have when the going gets rough!

Hello – Your recap was great too! Jester trumped us all by putting sound on his tho. Hmmph.

Mary – I’m surprised your tumble didn’t jar Mac loose. He really does not wanna come out.

Fab – Same reason I don’t marry you. Someone would kick my ass or kill me. Mrs. Fab, UMB… from my perspective, the bullets all look the same. 😉

Winters last blog post..Marcus and the Jester Roll

Winters last blog post..Marcus and the Jester Roll

9. Mr. Fabulous says:

Jeez, gush much? Why don’t you just marry Jester? Oh yeah…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..It’s a sweet ride!

10. Mr. Fabulous says:

Jeez, gush much? Why don’t you just marry Jester? Oh yeah…

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..It’s a sweet ride!

11. MaryO says:

Glad to hear you had a good time last night. You needed to laugh after everything that has been happening.
    Still no baby here. We even went out to the Damn and took pictures. I walked as much as my hurt knee and preggie belly would allow me to. Nothing. I’m going to the doc tomorrow so cross your fingers.

12. MaryO says:

13. i knew you would do a much better recap of the jester rolling than i did. thanks!
    although you do need to check out the photo i put up today…i think it will look spectacular on you!

14. i knew you would do a much better recap of the jester rolling than i did. thanks!

15. shiny says:

Ah – so THAT’s how I can get ahead in the game — exploit the reasons that other people won’t comment on your blog, whether it’s an absence of a popular post, a national day of silence or a new location! 😉

shinys last blog post..Counting (or Reason #786 why I actually like Passover…)

16. shiny says:

shinys last blog post..Counting (or Reason #786 why I actually like Passover…)

17. othurme says:

I like the way you think. Keep up that dirty talk!

othurmes last blog post..Happy Meal Is An Understatement!

18. othurme says:

I like the way you think. Keep up that dirty talk!

othurmes last blog post..Happy Meal Is An Understatement!