Thursday Thirteen the Twelfth

This hasn’t been the best of weeks for me. Those of you who came by last week will notice that my last TT is missing from this blog. I removed it. On purpose. Just because someone might misconstrue it. If you really wanna know where it is now, email me. I’ll let you in.

So I don’t have a TT prepared. I’m winging it with some help from the Bar.

Thirteen Mysterious Characters from the Bar Story
1. Macaire – Macaire is a Fallen Angel. The FAs are very powerful. Marius the Archangel “creates” the angels from children who died. The FAs are supposed to be good, but Macaire is extraordinary. He’s stalking Nyx McClaren and already threatened her and her mate Valerian Kronos. He hasn’t done anything against them yet, but he keeps hinting that he will.

2. Damaris Fontaine, the Blood Mistress – Damaris is the keeper of the vampire annals (the history of all vampires) and the vampire bloodlines and lineage. She’s the daughter of the vampire deity, which makes her a demi-goddess I suppose. So far she’s shown herself to be good, but who knows what could happen? She’s just mysterious and powerful enough that you just aren’t sure whether she’s good or evil.

3. Mr. Fabulous – The only thing we know about him is that the Blood Mistress is afraid of him. That means, he must be more powerful than her. No indication yet whether he is good or evil, but he may be a vampire and may have some sort of ties to the demon realm. He may also have ties to the vampire deity.

4. Darrien Ellsworth – Darrien is a vampire. Someone in the story is his father. So far his father hasn’t been revealed. Dad doesn’t know he has a son. Darrien’s gonna tell him in a not so nice way. We don’t know yet if Darrien is good or evil, but he and his brother Sebastian are hanging out stalking Darrien’s dad.

5. Kendall Reed – The vampire musician shares a past with rock star Rune. Not a carnal past, but a past that has to do with their childhood, music, and secrets. She has Rune by the balls over a song he stole from her. It’s not known yet whether she will twist them or forgive him.

6. Bram Steele – Bram is a former junkie. He lost almost everything to drugs, which seems odd for a vampire, but it’s true in Bram’s case. Now, he’s rebuilt his life and his music career. He’s just made up with old friend Dominic Solent. It seems pretty obvious that Bram is a good guy, but who knows what’s in his past waiting to come out.

7. Garren Fairfax – Garren is a mage who inherited a strange magical house. In the house is a huge golden cage that encircles Garren’s current captive. The cage moves when the captive moves. So basically, the captive has free run of the house. There’s magic in the house that allows it to not be seen except by certain persons. Garren first looked like a bad guy who was holding someone hostage. Now that he’s taken in Khatira the djinn’s bottle (her brother put the golden cuffs on her making her a genie), he seems more of a good guy.

8. Seth Chrysaor – Seth is a legendary creature. The chrysaor is the son of a god and a Gorgon. He has strange powers, and a mouth full of sharp pointed teeth when he’s in battle mode. He has already shown that he’s a good guy when he helped kill the demon who was possessing Rune and helped kill the Black Widow, Rachel Sullivan.

9. Christian De Ambrose – Christian, yet another vampire, is the former lover of rock star Carlisle Ross. He broke up with her, and left to pursue a career as a writer. Now he’s in Paris, stalking Carlisle, and digging up dirt on her fiance’s family. He has not yet shown whether he’s a good guy or a baddie.

10. Devlin Von Karman – Devlin is some kind of ancient shape shifter. He appears to be a good guy so far, because he’s helped out Aneira Rudolph the white werewolf, for whom he has a little crush. However, there is something else lurking beneath the surface. His friendship with vampire Veronica Pierce, for one.

11. Eden Wellesley – Eden is human and is the bloodmate of a vampire. So far, Eden has resisted his attempts to bond with her. For some odd reason, she does not want to live forever. An ex-CIA agent, Eden has already shown herself to be one of the good guys, but why are there strange “relatives” from her past, who have connections to mages, showing up on her doorstep?

12. Elysia Grenville – The head of the Fallen Angels is strict and upright. She shows no emotion to either the people who work for her or her younger sisters. She’s a good guy, but she’s not very likable yet. Maybe there are secrets in her past… Certainly, she’s bound to show more of her hand when her youngest sister asks to be released from the FAs to go to the Afterlife.

13. Drey Wulf – Drey is a werewolf. He’s shown both good and bad sides to the readers by attacking Aneira, by having sex with her mom Jensen, who is in love with his brother, by teasing a wildling and a host of other things. Drey is a bad boy whom everyone loves because he just tells it like it is. He’s rough around the edges and manipulative, but he’s really just young and hotheaded rather than evil.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Hope you enjoyed another peek at the Bar characters. Have a great Thursday!

0 Responses to Thursday Thirteen the Twelfth

1. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

Just catching up around here…

2. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

Just catching up around here…

Shiny – I won’t tell! It will spoil the story for you! And don’t ask about V either. I don’t give up spoilers!

Nicholas – This set of character are really mysterious. Macaire in particular is about to get really interesting. Mr. Fabulous and the Blood Mistress are new so given some time, they shall become the big mystery in the story!

Thanks for coming by!

Thanks for coming by!

5. Nicholas says:

Some very interesting characters there. Intriguing. And I enjoyed your last week’s TT too!

6. Nicholas says:

7. rxvenomqueen says:

Yup, all mysterious, yet you won’t fill me in by spilling the secrects! πŸ™

8. rxvenomqueen says:

Yup, all mysterious, yet you won’t fill me in by spilling the secrects! πŸ™

Marty, make sure you read Tommyland too. Between The Dirt, Tommyland, and the Heroin Diaries, you will know just what those guys are like!

A friend at work read The Heroin Diaries and said I need to get it. I very much enjoyed THE DIRT, so I’m guessing I’d like Nikki’s book, too. Of course it helps that I’ve been a Crue fan since 1981.

I will have to go read the dream post.

I will have to go read the dream post.

Marty – The best book I read in the last 12 months was Nikki’s. It’s an awesome and frightening read. I could not put it down. Also, I seem to have a habit of dreaming about him. There’s a post on here called I Dream of Nikki. It was very detailed. It was the 2nd dream I’ve had of him. Odd.

Thanks for coming by!

Thanks for coming by!

love how you have Nikki Sixx playing Bram Steele. Pretty much fits for Nikki.

love how you have Nikki Sixx playing Bram Steele. Pretty much fits for Nikki.

X – There a lot of characters at the Bar. These are just mine. There are other writers who have lots of characters too. You circulate them so you’re not writing the same people all the time. Just look at this way, if you give yourself an hour a week to read the archives and then into the newer threads, by the time you’re caught up you’ll be ready to intro a character! πŸ˜‰ Hope you’re feeling better!

Kaige – Macaire is a great character! I love writing him, but the difficulty now is that Heath Ledger DIED! Everytime I envision Macaire I think of Heath in the body bag. *sigh* So, I’ve decided at the end of his conflict with Nyx, he dies instead of being redeemed.

Thanks for coming by!

Thanks for coming by!

19. Kaige says:

Hope this coming week treats ya better, Winter! Damaris looks interesting. And I really liked the first guy too.

Happy TT!

20. Kaige says:

Happy TT!

21. xakara says:

You keep inticign me, and I keep getting new deadlines. It’s a conspiracy I tell you! A C-o-n…spiracy!

Hugs (from someone else not quite feeling at her best)

~X

22. xakara says:

Hugs (from someone else not quite feeling at her best)

~X

Maggie – Thanks! I love the bats, which is why I refuse to take this blog to WordPress. Well, that and I haven’t mastered WordPress. *sigh*

Fab – Not as hot as you. MUAH!

Matt – Me too. She is yummo!

Adelle – Thanks for the vibes and hugs!

Anthony – When you the hit bottom the only place left is up, right? LOL I think I just need some creme brulee and some sleep to make all right with the world.

Mary – I can’t veg. I have too much to do. But I can’t wait to sleep in. I’m tired!

Thanks for coming by everyone. I’ll be coming round your blogs after work!

Fab – Not as hot as you. MUAH!

Matt – Me too. She is yummo!

Adelle – Thanks for the vibes and hugs!

Thanks for coming by everyone. I’ll be coming round your blogs after work!

25. MaryO says:

I keep forgetting about some of these folks. I think cause they are do mysterious.
    Hope your week gets better. It is almost over girl. I think this weekend you should so vegg.

26. MaryO says:

27. anthonynorth says:

Some weeks just don’t go right. But at least, you know the next one has a good chance of being better.

28. anthonynorth says:

29. Adelle says:

Very creative list. I hope you have a better week. Sending positive vibes and ((warm hugs)) your way.
    Happy T13!

30. Adelle says:

Happy T13!

31. Matt-Man says:

I wish Elizabeth Hurley would fall from the sky onto me. Cheers Winter!!

32. Matt-Man says:

I wish Elizabeth Hurley would fall from the sky onto me. Cheers Winter!!

33. Mr. Fabulous says:

That Mr. Fabulous is a HOT-TEE!

34. Mr. Fabulous says:

That Mr. Fabulous is a HOT-TEE!

35. MAGGIE AT COFFEESHOPMAFIA says:

Very nice blog. I love the theme.

Happy TT

36. MAGGIE AT COFFEESHOPMAFIA says:

Very nice blog. I love the theme.

Happy TT