Marcus Monday – After the Duets Are Done

Before I get started on the fun stuff, everyone please send Kyra Sutra some positive energy. Things are not going so well for her, and she could use all the good wishes, comfort, and support we can give her. I wish she lived nearby so I could coax her to eat and take care of herself, and just give her a hug and let her know people care about her.

Since it’s Marcus Monday and I’m bumming, I need a serious dose of my favorite hot guy today. Umm umm. He does look delicious there. Now, do you see why writing Alaric Kohl curls my toes? If you didn’t read my guest blogger post by Lex and Car, you should. When they talk about Alaric, it’s all about Marcus to me since Marcus is the physical representation of Alaric. He really does make my achy back feel better, just to look at him. Makes me wonder how he’d make me feel in person. I bet my back would get better right away. Heh.

Speaking of yummy men, three blogs with hotness come to mind. Jester, whom I only just checked out this weekend, has some hotness on his blog from Friday. The middle dude was yummo. He had the hottest eyes. The second hottie is David over at BellaDaddyBlog, who posted 2 pics. One was recent and the other was from when we were in high school. If you hop over to his blog you’ll see that I sure can pick em. I always did have a good eye for a hot man. It helps that David is the sweetest, funniest guy ever too. The third hot dude is Karl from Secondhand Tryptophan. Karl has been writing about sex lately. He does this very well too. And his blog is looking smoking hot these days, all new and gorgeous. Stop by and check out these yummy dudes.

Did you check out the LOL cat pic I made on Sunday? It’s Neko and Swirly. Neko whose name is now PREGO. Anyone want what is sure to be a beautiful *cough* maniacal *cough* kitten? Yes, my kid let me down once again. I know that this is what teens do to you, promise and lag at following through, but I am upset nonetheless. It does not help that the PITA tells me, “Things could be worse, Mom. I could be pregnant.” I did not need to hear that.

So now, I am at the Marcus awards for this Monday. It was a slow week for reacharounds, er comments. Some bloggers were taking some time off. Others were just busy. And I’m sure some just didn’t wanna read my shit. It’s all good. Life ebbs and flows. Rather like a septic tank. Our top earner this week is Shiny with 5. Then we have Mary and Susan with 4 each. Followed by Matt, Kaige, Kyra, and Karl with 2 each. Our onesies are Nicholas, Tempest, Jennifer, Darla, Harris, Ann, Pussreboots, Adelle, The Absurdist, Turnbaby, Anthony North, Missy, Blufeenix, Euroyank, and Metalmom. Next week is our recap to date. We are getting very close to end of this Marcus contest. I’m thinking I should change up the criteria for the next round, but I’m still pondering that.

Before I sign off, I first want to say that Mr. Fabulous had the BEST show ever on Sunday night. It was the Big Honkin’ Duet Show and the songs were fantastic! Some people were excellent singers, others were poor singers but such AWESOME sports, and others were just going for the laughs. All in all, a simply superb time was had by all. I may even lend my well trained but disease abused vocal cords to the next show. If my vocal cords are damaged beyond what sounds pleasant to the ear, I’ll go for the laughs somehow. I know Fab will assist me ably there.

My last comment before bed is that if you ever wanted to know how to be a girly girl, please visit the Absurdist. She is taking us step by step through the whole process. This week… eyelashes. How to make sure that you have some to bat at men. Heh. An excellent video tutorial. Have a great Monday everyone!

0 Responses to Marcus Monday – After the Duets Are Done

1. rxvenomqueen says:

As always…great Markus picture! Look at those eyes! Actually, I’d rather like to see him without the clothes but there’s plenty of those pics out there! 🙂 Which def. isn’t a bad thing!
    Lucky me, I don’t need to wear fake eyelashes. In fact, they’re so long and black, people ask me if they’re fake. Oh boy! Did I score on the genes!

2. rxvenomqueen says:

3. Mr. Fabulous says:

Seriously? You would cough up dough for me and Karl getting it on?

I’ll run it by him…

4. Mr. Fabulous says:

Seriously? You would cough up dough for me and Karl getting it on?

I’ll run it by him…

Susan – Thanks!

Mary – Yeah, I have a feeling he would be better than the highest drug high I’ve ever had. LOL

Susan – Thanks!

7. MaryO says:

You are still a goddess to me Winter. Thanks for all the help yesterday. *bows at feet*
    Already have the long eyelashes so got that girly thing down. Dont have that many girly things to fall back on but that is one that I got.
    I bet Marcus would make your back and other things feel better right away.

8. MaryO says:

I bet Marcus would make your back and other things feel better right away.

9. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

Happy Monday, babe!

10. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

Happy Monday, babe!

Karl – You are in excellent company!

Matt – Thank you and the same to you! Cept for the Marcus part. Don’t think he’s quite your type.

Fab – If you can’t contain yourself, I have 1 word for you. Video. Trust me, I’d pay.

Thanks for coming by guys!

Karl – You are in excellent company!

Thanks for coming by guys!

13. Mr. Fabulous says:

Karl IS a sexy bastard. It’s all I can do not to drive down there and sodomize him.

14. Mr. Fabulous says:

15. Matt-Man says:

Have a lovely Monday, Winter and enjoy Marcus. Cheers!!

16. Matt-Man says:

Have a lovely Monday, Winter and enjoy Marcus. Cheers!!

17. Karl says:

Aw, you’re too kind. I’m honored to be amongst such men. Well, not really, since I don’t really know those guys very well.

18. Karl says: