Yes! I’m A Dork this Marcus Monday

Playing Quid Pro Quo with Turnbaby can be dangerous to your reputation. Well, I don’t really have much of a reputation in the blogosphere yet. And really, I didn’t say anything that all of you who come by here on Monday, didn’t already know… I’m a dork. So when Turnbaby asks me if I could have anyone I want to do my bidding for 48 hours, who would it be? You know what my answer was. I popped off, “Marcus Schenkenberg.”

Now, in and of itself, that’s not a bad answer for a completely off the cuff, from the gut answer. Those of you who know how much I drool over this man are not expecting any other answer from me. But when that same question is posed to Turnbaby herself, her answer involves power. She chooses Dick Cheney. Then, on top of that, Turnbaby asks Kyra the same question. Kyra’s answer is someone who is incredibly rich so she could have them transfer money into her bank account.

Do you see what’s wrong with my answer now? Turnbaby goes for power. Kyra for riches. What do I go for? Forty eight hours of sex with a hot beautiful man. And I don’t even know if he’s any good in the sack! I coulda just made a totally bum choice there! And to make my choice look even more lame, the man was once engaged to Pam Anderson. I’m positive no one in the Blogosphere who was listening has any respect for me now. I would have gotten buttloads of respect if I had said Dave from Blogography or Karl from Secondhand Tryptophan. But, no. I gotta pick Marcus.

Since I can’t do any worse on the reputation front after that sorry ass display on Sunday, here is an old video of Marcus. He looks pretty young here. Sounds it too. He totally is making me look like I made a poor choice with my Quid Pro Quo question.

That picture up there at the top of the post is a pretty recent photo of Marcus. It was taken in January of this year in Barcelona. Can you believe the man is 39? I can’t. He’s still younger than me which makes him totally stalkable. I really can’t work up any interest for a man my age or older. It’s just part of who I am.

And speaking of younger men, I have to give a shout out to one of my new readers. He’s not new to me because I’ve been reading his blog for a couple of months now, but he came by here this weekend and tried to make me feel better about my battle with WordPress. I’m talking about Jason X from The User Pool. This man’s blog is some seriously funny shit. And the best part of it is… I don’t think he’s making any of it up. If you want to know what really goes on in the corporate world… read this blog. But don’t drink while you read. You will spit your drink all over your monitor.

And now it’s time for the weekly Marcus Awards. With 5 Marcuses each, Mary and Shiny (the female one) take top honors. They are followed by Matt and Susan with 3 each. Next is Fab and Vixen with 2 each. Our onesies of the week are, Nicholas, Livvy, Malcolm, Fullbodytransplant, Karl, Lara Angelina, Pussreboots, Open Grove Claudia, Nap Warden, and Jason X. The race to the first Marcus Award prize is very tight! I’ve made it more difficult for you all by whining this past week too. I commend you all for putting up with me and hope that you will continue to come by and roll your eyes at my inane babbling. Happy Marcus Monday!

0 Responses to Yes! I’m A Dork this Marcus Monday

It’s the little giraffe picture. LOL You get them when you leave pertinent comments aka reacharounds! Feel free to paste him on your blog. He’s not very exciting, but he’s cuddly and women love him… so I guess he’s like babies. If you have one, the women will flock to you saying, “Look how cute!”

3. Karl says:

I have no idea what I did to get a Marcus, but I’m thrilled and honored and wondering what the hell it is.

4. Karl says:

Ladies – I like your logic! Where were you last night when I was bumming cuz I picked the hot guy? LOL

Susan – I’m so glad I made you feel good. The reacharound is working in both directions… I like that! 😉

Kyra – You have to come here and give me a reacharound! Which you just did! I’m all shivery now. Feel free to post the little Marcus (the giraffe) on your blog. Whoever has the most by the end of May wins a prize with fangs. Then we start all over again!

Thanks for coming by and making me feel good everyone!

Thanks for coming by and making me feel good everyone!

7. Kyra Sutra says:

Exactly how does one win a Marcus award????

8. Kyra Sutra says:

Exactly how does one win a Marcus award????

9. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

So you’re not a greedy bitch and all you want is pleasure. What’s wrong with that?????

I have to tell you, Winter, I keep coming back because no matter how lousy I feel, you make me feel better by being your witty self. And when I feel great, it’s like you’re sharing it.

Keep it up, girlfriend.

10. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

Keep it up, girlfriend.

11. metalmom says:

OMG! You made me laugh!

You seem to have forgotten a very important aspect of the question….He would ‘do your bidding’! Even if he was lousy in bed, think of the yummy time you would have TEACHING him! Who needs brains? Tell him to sit down and look pretty!

12. metalmom says:

OMG! You made me laugh!

13. MaryO says:

Like Marcus doesnt have money and power. He can buy you all the handbags and double helixs you want. Plus give you hours of enjoyment in the bedroom.
    See really you got all 3 wrapped into one hot body. Look at it in a positive way Winter.

14. MaryO says:

15. Jennifer McKenzie says:

Are you kidding? He’s HOT!!!!!!! And I’m sorry, but I think your choice was VERY smart.
    You’ll have memories of HOT SEX when the money is gone and the power is wasted.
    Nothing is better than that, chica.

16. Jennifer McKenzie says:

You’ll have memories of HOT SEX when the money is gone and the power is wasted.
    Nothing is better than that, chica.