Distracted Tuesday Tunes

No one mention Twinkies, okay? Oh, the inhumanity! No, I’m not talking about how my boss lives on the things. Although, that’s kind of inhumane too. Or would be if he didn’t love Twinkies…

On this lovely Tuesday, I have a tune for you! I hate remakes. Usually. But ya know, I came across this one by accident, and I really like it. I had a copy of U2 doing Paint It Black and it was good. Cause ya know, everything U2 does is freaking good. They are the best thing to come out of Ireland since St. Patrick told the snakes to take a hike. Well, not really. I think Guinness is the best thing, but I don’t drink it personally so I have no frame of reference. Rott loves his Guinness Extra Stout though. BAH! The song, the song! Shit!

So I have this copy of Paint It Black. And it’s cool. I love it. In fact, I’m pretty certain I love it more than the original. So take a listen to Vanessa Carlton!

Next week I might be persuaded to play Pussy Liquor… I know you all love Rob Zombie. If you don’t, you’ll like the song anyway I bet. Oh, hell. Here it is… I starting thinking about Dean aka The 109 and now Pussy Liquor is stuck in my head! It’s a total sex song. A pole dancing song… pole dancing in a thong and Frederick’s corset and some sexy suede ankle straps. Roger Vivier ankle straps… Ohhhhh, yesss… I am so getting off track every time I turn around in this post!

Now, Mary really dug on the hottie last week so I’m bringing him back. This guy’s name is Roman. I only have three pics of him, the hot pic from last week, this week’s Russian themed pic, and a head shot. I like last week’s pic better than this one, but this one has a lot more skin to it. Can’t argue with more skin. Although Marcus in a kilt is better than this guy in the flesh. They were talking about kilts on Sunday in someone’s chatroom at BTR and all I could think of was the pic I have of Marcus in a kilt… Ohhhhh, yesss… See? There I go again with the distractions! Geez. What’s up with me today? I wonder what Dean looks like in a kilt?

Since I always neglect the men, I decided to be nice to them today. Here is Kristen Bell. In the Bar Story, Kristen’s the physical representation of Isolde Vespera aka Sol. If you happened to read that hot excerpt from the Bar where Weylyn has sex with Sol in a stall in the men’s room at Wicked Pleasures, now maybe you can visualize it a little better. If you didn’t read it the last time I posted it, click on Weylyn’s name. Make sure you turn on a fan though.

Well, that’s it this Tuesday. I’ve been distracted all over the place. I blame it on Kyra and Fab and Matt. Matt starts showing off his organ for Half Nekkid Thursdays. Then Fab posts massive boobage. And the biggest sinner of them all is Kyra posting Dean’s hot naked butt. The camel kinda messed me up, but the ass was fine! Thank you all for coming by to laugh at me getting distracted!

PS To Commenters: Make it funny. And relevant to this post. Otherwise, if you’re just coming here to smack about something from another blog, I’ll use the power of the delete, cause ya know, it’s all already old.

0 Responses to Distracted Tuesday Tunes

1. rxvenomqueen says:

I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Gregory; not a big fan of U2. Now I have to balance out the badshit I just said about them with the good. Bono is an amazing person that has accomplished amazing things. There…now I don’t feel so bad.
    As far as Pussy Liquor…mmmm…that song has sex written all over it. Makes very nasty thoughts come to mind…not going to share it here though as it would be TMI! LOL

2. rxvenomqueen says:

G – I don’t think the Zombie song was meant to be anything deep… just fun. It’s from one of his movies. A lot of people don’t like U2. I’m not one of them, but I know what it’s like to not like a band. There are plenty that I think are pretentious assholes with sucky songs.

5. Gregory says:

I hate U2. I’ll go see ANY band, and you’d have to pay me to go see the pretentious dorks strutting around in leather pretending to rock. I’d turn down free tickets to U2. I’d turn down backstage passes with free access to groupies if I was forced to listen to that drab excuse for music for 90 minutes.

The Rob Zombie song is ok, but I swear it sounds like another song and I can’t think of which one right now. But I like any song that grooves that I think I could learn the bass riff in 60 seconds or less. Gives me the illusion of talent.

6. Gregory says:

7. The Absurdist says:

I am going to hell, but I think I am the ONLY person in this world that just didn’t like U2 very much.

And thank GOD I finally found your blog. I mean, god, how many domains can one person have?

Of course, I have about fifteen. Inactive. LOL

8. The Absurdist says:

Of course, I have about fifteen. Inactive. LOL

Oh, Mary! Give me hotties! In exchange I will show where the MALE Shiny has a blog! He’s funny. He even had OUR Shiny laughing. You can use a few laughs. BTW, since YOUR DH has been to Iraq too, here’s an extra *HUG* for you even though I know you’ve stayed out of the brouhaha.

11. MaryO says:

Thank you for the hottie. Since the hubbie will be gone for the rest of the week that is all the skin I get to see. I am so not counting my little boy having his naked time.
    You are so easily distracted today that I just want to go to my blog and post a whole bunch of nakie pics of hotties. Naw, you have enough to do without cleaning up all the drool. Just have to make you wait on it.

12. MaryO says:

Matt – A man with appreciation for a fine pair of shoes is a very rare man indeed! 😉

Fab – Colin who? I have a pin up of a man with a green face…

Fab – Colin who? I have a pin up of a man with a green face…

15. Mr. Fabulous says:

What about Colin Farrell? He’s from Ireland. Are the ladies tired of him?

16. Mr. Fabulous says:

What about Colin Farrell? He’s from Ireland. Are the ladies tired of him?

17. Matt-Man says:

All I can think about, is you in those heels with your legs up in the air. Yeah, Baby. Cheers!!

18. Matt-Man says:

But Kyra… some distractions are worth it! Apparently, Dean is one of those! RAWR!

21. Kyra Sutra says:

Dean in a kilt…mmmmmmmm. I’ll see what I can do!

I understand… he distracts me, too!

22. Kyra Sutra says:

Dean in a kilt…mmmmmmmm. I’ll see what I can do!

I understand… he distracts me, too!