A Dooney Kyra Marcus Monday

I never got around to posting (or blog hopping – sorry everyone!) this weekend. I got totally wrapped up in the Bar, writing sex scenes, arguments, vamps drinking blood during sex, introducing a new character who is the Blood Mistress, turning a hot couple into a threesome, psychos trying to kill their ex-girlfriend with a crossbow… all kinds of stuff. I had a very busy weekend at the Bar! Whew!

Then on Sunday, I was mired in Blog Talk Radio. Fab’s show was a little controversial. The 18 year old right wing Republican he had on made some comments about Iraq and she was sorta arrogant about it which totally pissed off Kyra, whose DH Dean is scheduled to go back there soon. Since I have a nephew who’s been to Hell Iraq a few times, I took exception to the 18 year old as well. Even MY 18 year old did. Fab smoothed it over though (by humming Taps), and frankly, I don’t think the kid even realized what she said, how she said it, or even sees anyone else’s POV. Sad really.

Turnbaby had the president of BTR on. That was interesting. Playing Quid Pro Quo with him and John Sweet who had shut down Kyra the week before. After that Kyra came on and it was the FUNNEST and FUNNIEST show EVER! Fab was on and Turnbaby and Shiny (the guy Shiny, not MY Shiny who is a luscious female) called in… OMG. I still cannot stop laughing. Fab called my kid, Motley, and that was amusing. Motley laughed and laughed. It was so good Kyra had to add a half hour to her show. I’m not gonna say what all happened, but I will say this… DEAN IS THE SHIT. If you haven’t been by Kyra’s blog, you should go. You’ll find a link on the right side panel.

So, I got the Dooney purse last week. I am still having orgasms over it. I want to sleep with it, but I fear I would get no sleep. Instead of inundating all of you with a dozen pics of the purse I will post just the one pic with Marcus (since it’s Monday) and give you this link – Dooney Giraffe Purse. That is a little photo record of my first real Dooney purse purchase straight from Dooney online. At the bottom of that page is the purse I was trying to get from eBay the day my battery died. Now, I’m glad I didn’t get it, because once I got a REAL one, I could so tell that the one on eBay was a fake! Anyway, I get all shivery when I touch the darn thing. It’s nice to buy something expensive for myself once in awhile.

It’s Monday, so I need to share Marcus with you all again. This is one of my favorite pics of him. I love him in underwear. It’s so… suggestive. So… yummy. And this underwear pic is more suggestive than most. Loaded. Yup. My sense is that Marcus is definitely loaded. In the Bar, I sometimes post pics of Alaric (Marcus) and I’ve been saving this pic to use when Lex gives Alaric these underwear and makes a joke about the brand that is plastered all over his crotch. Of course, as many Alaric and Alexandria posts do, this one (when I write it) is slated to end in a lovely sex scene. There is nothing finer than a post with sex between Al and Lex.

And now, it’s time for the Marcus Awards. This week we had a LOT of new people post comments. However, we still do not have the name of the Air France man. Don’t forget there’s a prize for that too. Here’s our Marcus winners: Shiny and Mary got 5 each. Fab and Matt got 4 each. Susan, Kyra, and Tempest got 3 each. Everyone else, including my kid Motley, got one each. The list was so long I don’t dare post it. I have it though, so not to worry. If you posted last week, I have your name!

The Marcus Award monthly recap numbers include the first month’s recap as well, so it’s a total to date, since we are at the half way point (sorta). Remember, this contest ends the last week of May and the prize will be awarded the first week in June, when the next 6 month contest starts up. At that point, if this blog is doing well, I may have to go to quarterly awards! WOOT!

Lots of people have won the Marcus Award since February, but I’m going to list only our double digit winners. If your name isn’t listed and you want to know how many Marcuses you’ve earned, leave a comment and I’ll reply with your total. At the halfway point, our leader is Mary with 24 Marcuses, followed by Matt-Man with 20, Susan with 17, Shiny with 16, Fab and Nicholas with 12 each, and Tempest with 11. I’m tempted to say, as Snackie does, Stalk Me Much? However, I happen to like this kind of stalking. I’ll be excited to send out a prize to the winner in June. If you’re not in the top 3, you still have a chance to win. Just read and post comments!

Have a great Marcus Monday and don’t forget to come back around tomorrow for a tune and another pic of that hot guy I posted for Mary last week that had all you ladies drooling.

0 Responses to A Dooney Kyra Marcus Monday

Thanks for the comment blue! I made a distinct point of not going to either hers or her mother’s blogs. I prefer to get my readers and commenters by posting hot men, talking dirty, and giving up the secrets of the cemetery. You know, normal shit.

I do sincerely appreciate you coming by to make this comment!

I do sincerely appreciate you coming by to make this comment!

3. Bluepaintred says:

winter, I truly believe the entire point of Amanda’s “upset” is her quest for 100 readers.

She is not as interested in debate, that has been made obvious, as she is in getting people over to her blog.

Many of the super powerful blogs got their popularity through controversy, and this, IMO, is all that Amanda wants.

To further offer proof of my thinking, she went to Kyra’s the moment her post was written and invited Kyra’s readers to her site, to comment on her blog.

4. Bluepaintred says:

*rolls eyes* Oy vey.

*rolls eyes* Oy vey.

7. ablondeblogger says:

Oh yes, believe me I am biting my tongue. This? This is NOTHING compared to what I really want to say to you.

An opinion? A comment? An aside? I hardly think saying that you would be in handcuffs for shoving my daughter down a trashcan falls into any of those categories. Stop hiding behind semantics.

But let’s say for argument’s sake that you’re right. In your COMMENT, OPINION, and/or ASIDE, you expressed a desire to have you and your daughter do physical harm to mine. You can’t pretty it up no matter what you call it.

You really think what you said was fine? I took it up with you here because I was not going to keep taking up Kyra’s space. I’m not trying to “fan flames.” I’ve been trying really hard to put them out, actually.

But when I saw your comment about having your daughter kick my daughter’s ass, that really set me off. I actually came here to find your email address to contact you privately.

Then I see you talking about stuffing her in a fucking trashcan. Ummm….yeah. I’m not going to leave that one alone. How old are you again? Do you always use violence to solve your problems?

You can pretend that wouldn’t bother you if it were your daughter if you’d like, but I know better.

/unbiting tongue It’s easy to act like a bad ass when you have a computer screen to hide behind. I dare you to EVER make those threats to my face. I promise you it would be the last words you speak. /biting tongue again

You need to learn the difference between a threat made in offense, and a threat made in defense. You come after her in any way shape or form, I will come back at you.

You’re more than welcome to come to my site and threaten her there. Email me too. Threaten her on her blog. I would enjoy seeing you make an ass of yourself wherever you choose.

And you can delete my comment if you’d like because you know that your hateful comments were way out of line and I doubt you’ll be able to keep defending them without making a fool of yourself.

In fact, why don’t you do that so then I can make my own blog post dedicated to you? I’ll post any and all responses you delete here, as well as your threats against my daughter, and give you yet another forum over on my site to spew your assnine comments. Deal?

8. ablondeblogger says:

Just in case you come back BB, you need to learn the difference between a comment, an opinion, an aside, and a physical threat. A physical threat is when I’m standing in front of your kid telling her to her face that I AM gonna put her in the trash can. My little comment, on MY OWN BLOG mind you, is still but a comment.

Your kid is the one who said have her email me and we can arrange to meet and I’ll black her eye. That to me sounds more like a threat than a snide ass comment. Practice what you preach, dear lady. Oh, and, remember what I said about coming back here.

You are? Seriously? Biting your tongue? Wow. I was pretty sure you were spouting your feelings all over the blogosphere. In fact, here you are on MY blog blowing your top and trying to fan the flames of flaming. I didn’t go to YOUR blog or even YOUR KID’S blog. Although, I suppose I could have. I just responded to comments on other blogs. Blogs that were NOT yours NOR Amanda’s.

I thought about deleting your flames for oh, about a half a second, Blondeblogger. But you know, your venom speaks for itself. Loud and clear, across several blogs.

And your kid set herself up, and then couldn’t take the heat. Mine’s not so injudicious as that. And if she was, I would tell her she was being a putz for arguing with adults about politics. In fact, I’d tell her she was a putz for even discussing politics because people get pissed and turn into FLAMERS. At any rate, I don’t go across the blogosphere or all the places she goes just to defend her. She’d kick MY ass if I did, cause guess what? She really prefers to fight her own battles and not have her MOMMY do it for her.

Next time you get the urge to come by my blog… eat a Twinkie instead.

Next time you get the urge to come by my blog… eat a Twinkie instead.

13. ablondeblogger says:

Winter, you’re against violence in the war yet you keep spouting off physical threats against my daughter?

Your opinions haven’t come off arrogant? I think you’re mistaking “arrogance” for a strong belief system.

What Amanda said to Absurdist infuriated you? But not the awful things that Absurdist said to her that led her to make that comment?

And your own physical threats are okay? Do you have any idea how infuritating it is to me as her mother to see you say such horrible things?

What if I said I wanted someone to find your daughter, kick her ass and that I personally would stuff her in a trashcan? What kind of human being are you?

I am biting my tongue for what I REALLY want to say/do to YOU right now.

14. ablondeblogger says:

I am biting my tongue for what I REALLY want to say/do to YOU right now.

Kyra – It was more than the flip flop that got me. It was the arrogance of her opinions. And then… the badmouthing she did to comments on YOUR blog. What she said to the Absurdist about twinkies infuriated me. She better hope I never meet her. I’ll end up in handcuffs for stuffing her in a trash can probably. LOL

You and Dean are the best! XOXO Right back atcha babe!

You and Dean are the best! XOXO Right back atcha babe!

17. Kyra Sutra says:

LALALALALALALALALALA!

OMG… I’m still laughing… ha ha ha!

As for the chick… What upest me most was the flip flop. You tell me that you are against this war and think Bush fucked up but then you challenge me to go to Iraq and see how things are there. I am left to believe by this statement, that yet another person believes my husband’s life is being jeapordized for a purpose. It is not.

You understand… you have a long family history of wars and you probably know as well as I do how frightening it cam be for a war that is justified and honorable and then imagine what it’s like to love those who fight for one that is not. My husband feels jipped and rightely so. I hope your nephew comes out at the end of this as unscathed as possible.

XOXO

18. Kyra Sutra says:

LALALALALALALALALALA!

OMG… I’m still laughing… ha ha ha!

XOXO

Mary – You da best stalker I know. Stalkers should always make their prey laugh!

Fab – She’s not a Motel 6 kinda girl. But she’s going to Oregon to Warped Tour this year. She and her best friend. Maybe you could pick them up there. I think Naomi bought a corset too this weekend…

Susan – My favorite word in the dictionary is RECIPROCITY. Feels sooo good!

Frigga – I will be sure to come by after work! I tried to make my answers a little weird so as to make the resulting Mad Lib funny!

Thanks for coming by!

Susan – My favorite word in the dictionary is RECIPROCITY. Feels sooo good!

Thanks for coming by!

21. FRIGGA says:

Wow, you’ve got a lot going on around here – and I do appreciate the yummy picture! 😉

I wanted to let you know I posted the “stories” from last weeks Mad Libs style TT – come by and vote if you have time!! 🙂

22. FRIGGA says:

23. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

Seems to be a mutual stalking, though. Works for me!

24. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

Seems to be a mutual stalking, though. Works for me!

25. Mr. Fabulous says:

So…um…did your daughter ask about me? Is she thinking about my offer?

I can’t get my money back for the room, you know. Motel 6 is pretty strict.

26. Mr. Fabulous says:

So…um…did your daughter ask about me? Is she thinking about my offer?

I can’t get my money back for the room, you know. Motel 6 is pretty strict.

27. MaryO says:

I think that is offically the first time I have been called a stalker. Wow. I am cool with it though.
    I had a rough weekend so no posting for me. I will talk about on my blog today though. Sometimes I truly do wonder where the hell my sister came from.

28. MaryO says: