I Dream of Nikki

I totally had the freakiest dream ever this morning. Usually, my dreams are vague these days and I wake up and thrust away any remaining images, so I can get moving with the day. The crystal clear dreams happen rarely to me now. When I do have one of those dreams, it’s usually about one of my characters or something to do with the Bar. At about 5:30 this morning, I had a very vivid dream about Nikki Sixx.

Celebrities are not my thing when it comes to dreams. I rarely dream about them. I don’t think I’ve ever had a Marcus dream. Well, maybe I did. Once. But this is like the third or fourth Nikki dream I’ve had, and I don’t even go to his website and message board regularly like I used to. It’s been a few months since I read his book and I haven’t listened to the CD recently either. I wasn’t thinking about him at all yesterday. Not one thought, so where the hell did this dream come from?

In the dream, we were at a street fair. It started out with him kissing my cheek with an indulgent smile, apologizing for being late, yadda yadda about the traffic on the 405. Then I’m introducing him to this tall ass guy who was a school principal. I don’t know who the principal was. My kid’s not even in school. The principal gave me an indulgent smile too when I introduced Nikki, saying, “I know who he is. I’ve seen his face on all the kids’ t-shirts.” This guy was really tall too, Darrien tall, like 6’10” or something.

We moved on and I introduced Nikki to my network consultant, Steve. What Steve was doing at the street fair was another weird thing. I mean, maybe he and his wife go to stuff like that, but why was Steve in my dream? The next thing I know, Nikki has his arm over my shoulders as we’re wandering through the crowd and he’s whispering in my ear, “Do you think they believe that I’m your boyfriend?”

“You’re not my boyfriend. You’re older than me. I don’t go out with guys my age or older,” I tell him with a teasing grin.

He kisses my temple. “Now you know what you’ve been missing, dontcha?” he chuckles. He starts nibbling my double helix and I’m getting all shivery. “I love your ear. All those holes and gauges. It’s incredibly hot,” he murmurs. “Hard to resist.”

I’m turning into a puddle, right there in the middle of a street fair! Then some guy, don’t know who, nor where he came from, says, “You know, Nikki left you a present. You’ll have to go back and get it.”

I look at Nikki and he’s got this smirky smile. “You are gonna love this,” he tells me.

I stare at him wide eyed. “I don’t need presents,” I protest.

“Yes, you do,” he insists. “You deserve them, and I need to give them to you. Over and over. So shut up and enjoy.”

The present is this condo with beautiful wood floors and a couch shaped like lips. In my heart, I know I deserve this gorgeous house and that cool couch, but I have this nit picky worry inside me. So I tell Nikki, “Are you trying to buy your way into my heart?”

He laughs and leads me to the bedroom. Along the way, we pass a room with a big window, a zebra printed area rug, and a big black desk with a new laptop on it. “No way,” he tells me, that indulgent smile returning to his lips. “I know better than that! If I wanted to find a way into your heart, I’d let you blow me every hour on the hour!”

I blink up at him. Damn. How’d he get into my head? Then I realize someone from Zanctuary showed him my Confessions of a Blow Job Queen post. I look at the fully furnished bedroom. Waterbed. Giraffe sheets. I am so lost in lust at this point. I look at Nikki and he’s smirking again.

“No more air mattress,” I whisper in awe. I touch the bed and it’s waveless. I sigh. I am so in love… with the beautiful wood floors, the beautiful red lips couch, the waveless waterbed with giraffe print sheets, and a tattooed ex-heroin addict rock star who is *gasp* older than me!

“No more air mattress,” he tells me and pushes me down on the bed. It feels like a cloud. It is sooo wonderful. I moan. Nikki laughs softly. I open my eyes and he’s propped on an elbow beside me, grinning.

“Are you gonna write a song about me?” I ask.

He tugs on a long strand of my streaked hair. “I already did,” he replies. “You and your blog and your crazy internet friends and your deliciously wicked tongue.”

“How’d you manage to work all of that into a song?” I blink up at him, amazed at his talent.

“It was easy. You inspire me,” he says, nibbling on my double helix. “When you’re ready to give up the cemetery and write all day long, I’ll ask you to move in with me.”

If I had been on one of those heart monitors I swear they would have brought the crash cart. And then the alarm on my phone went off. Fucking phone. I coulda happily stayed in that dream for the rest of my life.

Anyone have any idea why I had this dream? I mean sure, Nikki Sixx is hot, but I wasn’t thinking about him at all! I swear I wasn’t! I’m stumped. And left feeling… unsatisfied. I wanted that dream to go on and on and on…

Enough Nikki for now. Here’s the naughty picture I promised you for Friday. We used this at the Bar and put heads on it. Marcus’ head on the male and Kelly’s on the female. When Mary and Shiny see this picture they are going to spew their drinks on their monitors! This has to be the funniest giraffe picture I have ever seen. It’s a good lead in to the weekend. Uh, not that I meant everyone should have giraffe sex this weekend…

Happy Friday everyone! Come back this weekend for some lust and pics of my new purse! MUAH!

0 Responses to I Dream of Nikki

Dean, I just need a little time to come down from my Twinkie fury and then I will be dreaming of you and of molesting Fab so I can take away that bubble bath pic he now owns. LOL

3. The109 says:

So… uh.. when are you gonna write about you dreaming of me… I guess the giraffes can come along too, but apparently I prefer camels, lol!

4. The109 says:

Ve – The couch is cool, but there’s a chaise by that company (Wicked Elements) that I like even more!

Barbara – I’ve had a few really lucid dreams about Nikki and I don’t know why. I love Marcus more than Nikki and I never dream about Marcus. Go figure.

Thanks for coming by!

Thanks for coming by!

7. Barbara Doduk says:

These are the best kind of dreams. You are a great writer. Thanks for finding my on Entrecard. I am happy to advertise your link!

8. Barbara Doduk says:

9. VE says:

You’ve obviously been eating too much of something. But I like that couch. Add a red throw rug to the front of it and it’ll look like Gene Simmons!

Funny Giraffe photo too…

10. VE says:

Funny Giraffe photo too…

Matt – Those giraffes are guaranteed to bring a grin to any face!

Hello – Next time I dream of Nikki, I’ll make sure you’re there too! We’ll make him buy us chocolate and take us on a helicopter ride with Tommy Lee!

Matt – Those giraffes are guaranteed to bring a grin to any face!

13. hellohahanarf says:

damn, i could use an awesome dream like that right about now. fucking hot!

tell nikki i said hi…

14. hellohahanarf says:

damn, i could use an awesome dream like that right about now. fucking hot!

tell nikki i said hi…

15. Matt-Man says:

I was most disturbed by your dream, but the picture of the Giraffe sex made up for everything. Cheers!!

16. Matt-Man says:

I did? WOOT! Thanks Tempest!

Nikki does look good for 50. I never thought I would think a 50 year old man had it going on, but he does.

I did? WOOT! Thanks Tempest!

19. Tempest Knight says:

Ooooooh… I had a huge crush on Nikki Sixx back in the 80s. Hehehe! He still looks good, you know. *winks*

BTW, you won the contest at MMC. There’s a post on it (the first one for yesterday). Check it out!

20. Tempest Knight says:

Yeah, obviously it was a very big thing in this dream. There were some vague spots in the dream… the going from the street fair to the condo… and even the guy who said I had I present. It’s the conversation I remember the best. I wrote this all down as soon as the alarm went off so it was fresh in my mind.

23. Jennifer McKenzie says:

Now THAT’S a vivid dream!!!! I’d have been all horny when I woke up.
    Not from the nibbling.
    From the promise I could just write all day. LOL.

24. Jennifer McKenzie says:

Now THAT’S a vivid dream!!!! I’d have been all horny when I woke up.
    Not from the nibbling.
    From the promise I could just write all day. LOL.

Kyra I have better things to masturbate than my blog! You have to read the Weylyn post on here somewhere… that is VERY hot… he fucks a girl in the bathroom of a club.

27. Kyra Sutra says:

I’m going to start masturbating to your blog.

28. Kyra Sutra says:

I’m going to start masturbating to your blog.

29. MaryO says:

Ok I was also glad i wasnt drinking right than. I have been around not only you but Shiny and Jen to long. I know better than to drink when I am reading anything ya’ll write.
    I had totally forgotten about that picture!!! You crack me up. I am so glad I only look at your blog’s when my kids are gone.

30. MaryO says:

You don’t like him in Cons? You like him in the big black army boots unlaced, dontcha? Heh heh. I think he looks good in everything. That pic of him wearing nothing but a cowboy hat over his ahem… the best pic ever. Too bad he was higher than a kite at the time. LOL

33. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

You’ve left me speechless today, woman. I think the giraffes did me in and don’t ask why ’cause I’m not fessing up!

Although I always want Nikki to change his shoes. He looks wrong in those Chucks.

34. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

I wish I could have those dreams every night. Really. I’d wake up feeling not so old.

37. rxvenomqueen says:

First off, I have to say, you hit the nail right on the head when you said I was going to spew my drink all over my monitor when I saw the giraffes. Though I wasn’t drinking anything at the time, I certainly laughed loud enough that could’ve woken the dead.
    Secondly…those dreams? Why do you have them? I wouldn’t even ask why. Just prolly some underlying fantasy you never knew was there…until now! >:D
    Damn…that was an excellent blog! Felt like I was reading an actual post at the Bar! I certainly hope you have more dreams like this because blogs like these only want me having more more more!! BRAVO!

38. rxvenomqueen says: