Thursday Thirteen The Fourth aka 13 Screws

I wish I could be as glam as Nicholas and come up with 13 famous people I’ve met. I might be able to because I have met a number of well known musicians like Henry Rollins and the guys from Poison. I don’t think being stepped on by a member of Marilyn Manson’s band counts. At any rate, I didn’t wanna think that hard today. With my back out, I am cranky and need to get blitzed, so I can’t think. So here is an easy list for me… Thirteen people I would screw if the opportunity arose. This is not in any preferential order. Just the order in which I thought of them…

Thirteen People I Would Do

1. Marcus Schenkenberg – Yeah, you are all thinking this is just another ploy of mine to get Marcus in my blog. HA! You’re only HALF right! The other half is the part where I tell you that looking at the man makes me have to change my panties. I don’t care what anyone else on the planet says about Marcus, I like to look at him. I wish I could touch him. I’d probably faint if I ever met him, but damn, he is the epitome of male beauty to me. I could stare at him all day long. Oh, wait! I do that already. He’s on my desktop. Heh.
2. Ian Somerhalder – He’s young, he’s hot. He looks like he’d be up for a threesome. He looks like he’d be up for a fun hour or three with an older woman. He looks like he would be up for anything and everything. There is not much to not like about the way this guy looks. His eyes scream sexuality.

3. Kelly Monaco – The one woman on my list. Her body gives me the shivers. She has the most awesome set of boobage. I dunno, I’m not into women, but her naked pictures slay me. I think she’s hotter than hot. I wish I could post a naked pic of her here. Then you would have a better idea of what I’m drooling over. I have this pic of her in a fur hat in the snow… yowza. You know what the cold does to naked women’s boobage, don’t ya? Uh, huh. It’s a niiiiice pic. *shivers*

4. Andrei Andrei – This guy reminds me of a guy from my past. He seems like a pretty nice guy too. His blog posts are interesting. His English is pretty good and he’s the reason I’m actually blogging. I started commenting on his blog and then I got this idea for a story… and the rest is history. Andrei is also really nice eye candy. I have to admit to having a preference for the videos he’s been in rather than the still photos of him.

5. Paul Diaz – The guy from my past. I guess a part of me never got over him. I wish I knew where he was and how he was doing, even if I didn’t get the chance to screw him again. LOL He was certainly one of a kind and I always had fun with him. We would finish each other’s sentences, which felt really odd at the time, but is something I’ve come to realize is not the way things usually are between two people. Oh, well. Searching the net for him has turned up absolutely nothing, but I suppose it’s better that way, eh?

6. Victor Webster – Now this is one that’s really different. I’ve seen pics of Vic with hair on his chest and pics without. Without hair, Vic doesn’t ring my bells too much. With hair… oh, baby! I’ve never been much of a hairy chest girl either. The only men I’ve ever thought were attractive with a hairy chest are Tom Selleck and Rott. And now Vic. This is my all time favorite pic of Victor. The hair on his rock hard chest… the look in his eyes… Help me, I’m meltiiiiinnnngggggg…

7. Anderson Cooper – Yeah, I’d screw him. Even more than that, I’d wanna have dinner with him and talk all freaking night. The man is smart and funny, and he just totally rattles my cage. I’d want to hang out with him endlessly. He’s pretty decent eye candy although he doesn’t think he’s very attractive. I know there has to be a ton of people out there of both sexes who think Anderson’s got it going on. What’s really funny is that I would totally screw him, just to get to talk to him! LOL

8. Andre Coelho – His eyes completely turn me to mush. Yeah, he’s hot, but it’s the look in his eyes that makes my knees wobble. These Brazilian models have really got the sexuality thing happening. They all look into the camera like they are in lust. Maybe they are. Maybe they come from poor backgrounds so the money they make as models totally gets them hot. Whatever it is… they need to keep on doing it. I had the hardest time picking a photo of Andre cause they are all luscious…

9. Nikki Sixx – Nikki is so totally uninhibited sexually that he’s pretty much the only man older than me that I would ever seriously consider having sex with. There’s an intensity about him that just reaches out and grabs me. He doesn’t do anything by halves. I would think that translates to a sexual experience beyond compare. It doesn’t hurt that I’ve always been into his music and thought he was cute. My crush on him just got worse when I read his book.

10. Raffaelo Balzo – An Italian actor with a smile that just lights me up. All the pictures of him smiling are the ones I like best. He looks like he would be up for anything. There’s just a total joy of life in his smile that lights up his whole face. Okay, it doesn’t hurt that his body is incredibly hot. I’ve had this guy on my desktop with his shirt off, lying in the surf… he’s made for wallpaper. My wallpaper. LOL

11. Tommy Lee – No, it’s not about his fire hose. Geez. I’m not really a size girl at all. Bigger isn’t necessarily better for me. Tommy is one of those guys who doesn’t care so much about whether a girl is tall or short, fat or thin. I know, I know. He’s been with a bunch of hot babes. But read The Dirt and Tommyland and you’ll find that he’s also had a string of ugly girlfriends. He also doesn’t mind if a girl is overweight. I keep thinking I’ll buy a gardenia scented perfume just to have on hand in case I ever meet him because he said in Tommyland he loves the scent. He said gardenias make him horny and he’d do any woman wearing that scent.

12. Dermot Mulroney – Another one with intense eyes. I also like the sound of his voice. I bought the Wedding Date just because of him. I can’t stand Debra Messing and the neurotic characters she always plays. But Dermot… oh man, I put up with Messing to have Dermot. He’s especially good in that movie too. No, not the part where his backside was naked, although that was an especially good part. He’s intense, sensual, perfect. Abso-fucking-lutely perfect. Rawr. I so envy Catherine Keener…

13. Darrie from Scotland – The skanks who read my blog know who he is, but the rest of you don’t. Darrie is half my age, flirts with me and makes me feel good because he’s nice to me. His girlfriend is hot too and she’s the nicest person ever, so of course I would never actually screw Darrie if he showed up on my doorstep. Wouldn’t try, wouldn’t do it if he offered. But, if there was no Nik (his GF) and no Rott (my BF) and no reason NOT to do it, and he wanted to… I’d do him. Just because he’s sweet. Okay, maybe a little cause he’s hot.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

And there you have it. 13 people I would screw if the right opportunity presented itself. I must be getting old. I never used to have these kinds of fantasies when I was younger. I was too busy being a slut to dream about having sex with hotties. Happy TT everyone!

0 Responses to Thursday Thirteen The Fourth aka 13 Screws

1. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

Yo. You keep rubbing that JR Ward thing in my face and I’m signing you up for Rock of Love, got it?

*grin*

Aww, hell. Truth be told, I’m proud you didn’t run screaming at the sight of Manson. That creature gives me nightmares.

2. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

*grin*

3. Tempest Knight says:

Oooh… I’m all for #1, 4, 6 and 9. *wiggles eyebrows*

4. Tempest Knight says:

Oooh… I’m all for #1, 4, 6 and 9. *wiggles eyebrows*

Thanks for the link Darla! Yeah, there are some guys on there that I think are very yummy, Tim Curry… oh, yeah!

7. Darla says:

My list was quite a while ago, so to save you the search: here it is. 🙂

8. Darla says:

My list was quite a while ago, so to save you the search: here it is. 🙂

Karen – our old hearts still beat strong! Admiration for hotties knows no age boundaries!

Darla – I’m glad you concur! I’ll have to check out your list.

Twopugs – I have a HUGE collection of Marcus pics. He is my all time favorite beautiful man. If you want, I can share the wealth on the pics!

Shawny – I’ve been with my yummy man almost 10 years. He’s still a long haired rocker, wearing the same size jeans he wore in high school, and still the best lover ever. Not bad for a 41 yr old man. But this is a list about men other than the one I have! Heh heh.

Thanks for coming by ladies!

Darla – I’m glad you concur! I’ll have to check out your list.

Thanks for coming by ladies!

11. shawnysmoonbeam says:

Nice list.I should make my ow.Hmmmmm.The number one spot would go to my hubby though because he is soooo hot and his kisses sweet and when he calls me darlin oh my,my heart goes on fire.It is nice to say that after 21 yrs of marriage
    Love Shawny

12. shawnysmoonbeam says:

Love Shawny

13. TwoPugs says:

Oooh, very hot especially #1. I’ve never heard of him before…(off to do a google search LOL)

14. TwoPugs says:

15. Darla says:

I did a list like this a while ago–I called it my “short list.” 🙂 Good choices.

16. Darla says:

I did a list like this a while ago–I called it my “short list.” 🙂 Good choices.

17. Karen says:

Oh my! Be still my old heart. LOL

18. Karen says:

Oh my! Be still my old heart. LOL

Matt, we just need to create a meme that has more things on it! Then you and Nicholas and Mr. Fab would be right there! Tuesday Twenty… that give me room for the 3 of you, the dude from Nip/Tuck, the dude from Gorilla Sushi, and a couple more hot Brazilian models – the Verga brothers!

21. Matt-Man says:

I am crushed that I am not on the list. I’ll just tell myself that I must have been Number 14 on your list. Cheers!!

22. Matt-Man says:

Susan – I met Brett! On the stairs at the Hollywood Palladium! One of Marilyn Manson’s band stepped on me and knocked me over. I was caught by Bret and CC. The entire Poison band asked me if I was okay. They are genuinely nice guys! I wouldn’t do Rock of Love. I have my own long haired rocker Rott, and I wouldn’t trade him for Bret.

Lady Rose – I know who you mean! Yeah, he’s hot. I’d include him if the list went out to 20.

Mary, Mary, Mary. *shakes head* How can I be the Queen of anything when I haven’t been to Mardi Gras to show my tits?

Lyrical – If you’re gonna talk about hotties, you must have pics of hotties. It is mandatory!

Thanks for coming by ladies!

Thanks for coming by ladies!

25. Lyrical Press, Inc. says:

Fantastic list. And with pictures too! lol

26. Lyrical Press, Inc. says:

Fantastic list. And with pictures too! lol

27. MaryO says:

Well thanks Winter. Now I get to go change my underwear before I go to the doctor. Like it is that easy of a process right now. My big fat pregant belly is so getting in the way.
    Just so you know you arent that old cause I do the same thing now. Used to be to tired from freakign other hotties to think about the ones I wish I could. Now look at us. I will let you be the queen of horny bitches. I can just be part of your court. All hail the Horny Bitch!!!

28. MaryO says:

29. Lady Rose says:

yummy guys
    I’d add the actor who played Cole on Charmed (he’s now on Nip Tuck)

happy tt

30. Lady Rose says:

yummy guys
    I’d add the actor who played Cole on Charmed (he’s now on Nip Tuck)

happy tt

31. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

Well, Winter, you’ve got some TASTE, girl. Smoky eyes are HOT. And Nikki? Have you seen me rave about him (and his book) over at my place? I adore that guy, and I haven’t met him.

I’m just glad you didn’t include Brett Michaels. We’d have to sign you up for Rock of Love 3. C’mon, you know you would!

32. Susan Helene Gottfried says:

I knew you men would go MEH when I posted this. Although, I did think you might find some of my reasons interesting. I mean how many people wanna boink Anderson Cooper just for the chance to talk to him?

Nicholas, it’s always a pleasure when you stop by. Now, I’ll have to share my Kelly Monaco naked collection with you. We can always fantasize about a threesome, now can’t we?

35. Nicholas says:

The last thing I want to do is disagree with you, but I’m afraid they don’t do anything for me…. except #3, and there I agree with you totally!

36. Nicholas says: