Six Whacked Things Plus One Tune

My tune for this Tuesday is a little ditty that my friend Jen chose for us to use at the Bar. The first time I heard it, I went, WTF is this? But ya know, this song grew on me. I really like it now. I hope you play it a few times and enjoy it too.

So, Nicholas over at A Gentleman’s Domain did a meme about 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about himself. He sorta, in a gentlemanly way, challenged his readers to do the same if they so desired. Well, I didn’t have anything else going for Tuesday ‘cept the song, so I figured what the hell. Here’s six unimportant, whacked out things about me.

1. My daughter and I were born at the same time… sorta. My birth certificate says 12:41 am. Hers reads 12:41 pm.

2. I owned a Starsky & Hutch Gran Torino that I bought my senior year in high school.

3. I own a 6 foot tall inflatable giraffe. Thank you Mary, for a birthday gift that keeps on giving belly laughs and provides blog fodder.

4. I’m not that into sex toys. Fingers before vibrators is my reply when someone says, “I can’t believe you don’t like the rabbit!”

5. I lost my virginity in a grudge fuck. Yes, it’s true. I was that mad.

6. I have six holes in my left ear. By contrast, my right ear has but one. All the holes sport gauged earrings now, either 14 or 16 gauge, from a titanium twist with CZs (thanks Shiny!), to a sterling tribal flame, to a pair of titanium horseshoes. The left ear has 3 flesh piercings and 1 cartilage piercing at the bottom. At the top of the left ear is a double helix piercing. I got those last spring.

That’s all for today folks! Don’t all run screaming from the blog because of my holey ear! Have a great Tuesday!

0 Responses to Six Whacked Things Plus One Tune

Gives new meaning the the Do It Yourself network, don’t it? LOL

Gives new meaning the the Do It Yourself network, don’t it? LOL

3. rxvenomqueen says:

ROTFLMAO…I’m with you on the vibrators; I prefer Mrs. Palmer and her four daughters!

4. rxvenomqueen says:

Totaled before I was 21 and it wasn’t my fault. I was so pissed, I cried. I still have a thing for big engines. I drive an Intrepid now, biggest 6 banger they made that year. It’s the one they used in the 6 cylinder Police Interceptors. It hauls ass. Rott outran the cops in it 2 yrs ago. Shocked the shit outta me. I thought he was a goner. If I still had the Torino I could prolly be bribed to give it to you Fab.

7. Mr. Fabulous says:

Where is that Gran Torino? I want it!

8. Mr. Fabulous says:

Where is that Gran Torino? I want it!

Matt – any piercing is a good piercing!

Mary – I posted on yer blog, my skank! LOL

Denise – Glad you liked it!

Nicholas – Yours was interesting too, maybe not as flamboyant, but hey, it’s the net. I can tell secrets and really, they’re still secrets unless I discover you’re my neighbor or co-worker! LOL

Matt – any piercing is a good piercing!

Mary – I posted on yer blog, my skank! LOL

Denise – Glad you liked it!

11. Nicholas says:

Oh, your list is far more interesting than mine!

12. Nicholas says:

Oh, your list is far more interesting than mine!

13. Denise says:

I like the song. Wasn’t sure at first but by the end, yea. I like.

14. Denise says:

I like the song. Wasn’t sure at first but by the end, yea. I like.

15. MaryO says:

Only the standard holes in my ear. I just cant seem to keep them open so why try. Plus I am addicted to ink. Only got 4 more to go and than I have to find more art.
    I think you might like my post today by the way. Just a little something to get your heart rate up.

16. MaryO says:

17. Matt-Man says:

Your ear rocks…I have but only one lone hole in mine. Cheers Winter!!

18. Matt-Man says:

Your ear rocks…I have but only one lone hole in mine. Cheers Winter!!