Thursday Thirteen The Second
Thirteen Things I Wish Were Mine
Some of these are way, way out of my league. Others aren’t if I scrimp and save…
1. The Janie. Janie is a megayacht. I saw the pics of the interior and completely fell in love with her.
2. The Paris Dream house. Some of the interior is really yucky and would need renovation, but overall I love the house. The website is actually parisdreamhouse.com.
3. This body. It’s Kelly Monaco’s. In reality, I’m older, taller, heavier…
4. A Tiffany padlock. There are cheaper ones but I love this one. It’s not that expensive, but it is one of those things only a man should buy for you.
5. The Brabus Rocket. This is the fastest sedan in the world. It’s the shit.
6. A Dooney and Bourke giraffe bucket purse. Okay, I kinda have a giraffe fetish thing happening these days. I was already a Dooney idiot, but then they had to go make this purse. I’ll prolly get one before the end of the year but I’d really like to have the purse and all the matching accessories, which is way too expensive for me.
7. A pair of Manolo Blahnik’s. I really like these, but they look like they should be worn with a wedding dress.
8. My own carousel with giraffes and white horses and dragon chariots.
9. A dragon tattoo. I’m too chicken though. Keloids run in my family and I’ve had a little trouble with my double helix piercing so I don’t think I’m brave enough to try a tatt.
10. A chaise lounge in my bedroom. I don’t have the room right now because I’ve got my desk and a recliner in there. The feral cats have taken over the recliner. If I ever get the Paris Dream house, I’m getting this chaise! (And the red lips couch too!)
11. A thoroughbred racehorse. Even just part of one. Owning a whole stable would be interesting though. Like the Alan Paulsen Trust who owned Azeri. She was an awesome mare.
12. My own island like Sir Richard Branson. Necker Island is gorgeous. Branson bought the uninhabited island and did what he wanted with it. It sounds soooo relaxing!
13. Marcus Schenkenberg. *sigh* You knew I was gonna say that, didn’t you? I am so obsessed with this man, and so pathetic aren’t I? LOL
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants