What the heck is a Thursday Thirteen? I thought I’d try this to see if I like it. I prolly will. LOL So far, I’ve been enjoying the blogging world! So here are 13 things about me to start off my first TT.
Thirteen Things about Winter
1. I write…all the time. If it’s not the blog, it’s the Bar or something else.
2. I’m Emo… per my kid. She hates this about me. I say I’m moody. She says pfft.
3. I feel old…about half the time. The half where my bones ache.
4. I don’t give a shit about the state of the nation. I only care about the state of my bills vs my bank account.
5. I could probably eat Mexican food every day of the week, and I’m not even Hispanic.
6. I’m not good at parties. I hang out in the kitchen. Can you say wallflower?
7. I’ve been to auto racing school twice. Once at Sears Point and once at Laguna Seca.
8. I learned how to swim (sort of) at the age of 26 thanks to 2 teenagers, Jason Marquez and J.J. Jones. (Thanks guys!)
9. I met the love of my life on the internet at KNAC.com. His hair is longer than mine.
10. I love creme brulee. Apparently, all my best female characters do as well.
11. My favorite smells are fresh ground coffee beans and Lovespell.
12. I collect giraffes because of a fictional character who looks like Marcus Schenkenberg.
13. I was born on Halloween.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants